Thread: I feel so tierd

I feel so tierd

What a really crap time I have had over the last two days:-( the horrid weather kept me awake on Wednsday night, it frightened me something awful so my brain decided it was time for a panic attack I didnt get to sleep till gone three, then when I got up the day got worse, I have two beautiful cats who have been the only people who have kept me sane, they love me I love them, they are always there for me especially when I feel bad, I dont know what I would do with out them. Unfortunatley Cozmo vomited 14 times yesterday so I had to take him to the vet, x-rays blood test etc, I had to leave him there it was awful, and all the time I can feel the panic building up more and more. He is ok now, he has two bald patches and is very sorry for him self, but even last night I was to scared to sleep because I was worrid for him, I got so tierd by 4.30am and started to feel panicy and then irrational thoughts started and on and on it goes. The slightest thing sets it off, I went from panicking about Cozmo to panicing about me thinking something awful was wrong with me, then that feeling of Im going mad Grrrrrrrrrrrrr when will this all end. I feel drained, It strange because on the days when I feel really good I feel as though a great big weight has been lifted of my shoulders and out of my stomach.[xx(]

Hi Gems!

Sorry to hear youre feeling so low at the moment. We all know what its like to have a bad day! Also a lot of us are cat lovers/owners so we understand how precious our pets are! My middle cat Salem is prone to cat flu so we are often on edge when he gets poorly. I get so cross when people say to me.. "its just a cat! You can get another!" Grrrrr.....!!!!! My cats are irreplaceable and when one is ill I worry! I know there are cat owners on this site who will back me up on that!
    My cats know when Im feeling low and strangely, their moods often reflect mine. Cats are very perceptive to moods and feelings.
    We all have our bad days but fortunately, with support and a place to vent your feelings (such as this site) they soon pass.

Take good care of yourself and I hope youre feeling better soon!

Love Minny...xxx

I have NOT failed!! Ive succeeded in finding 1000 solutions that dont work! )

gem
    BIG HUG TO YOU
    i know the feeling im not zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz much at the moment either take care hun
    x david

hi Gem,

Sorry to hear about your cat!! I have a cat as well and I get so scared when he's not well so I know the feeling. It sounds like you have been under a lot of stress lately. Lack of sleep can often cause panic attacks and anxious feelings. I'm sure that once you settle down again, you will start to feel a lot better. Just try not to worry...

Sarah

Hi Gem

Sorry to hear you are having a bad time. I too have two cats and get worried when they are ill.

I'm having a lot of trouble sleeping too, mainly due to all the irrational thoughts that keep going through my head. I also have nightmares and this prevents me from sleeping because I worry about having them.

Look after yourself and I hope you feel better soon.

Briary

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

HI Gem

It must be the phase of the moon for animal troubles! My dog Lady came down with a nasty case of Kennel cough last week, and, since she has heartworms, we have to be on top of it quickly. Luckily, a blood test, some pills, and rest (and pile of money - but she's worth it!!!) cured the cough, so thats ok. But, while she was coughing and carrying on all night, I, too, had a pretty good PA, the first one in months.

Its amazing when we realize how much our furry family members mean to us, and how much we worry about them, even when we don't realize it.

I'm glad that ol Cozmo is better, and, once you get rest and some sunshine, you will too! The good days WILL come back, I promise!!!

Take care!

Rick

It is better to be a free bird than a captive king...

Hi Gem

Hey, its no wonder you're feeling so pants at the moment hun! I remember when one of my dogs Jazzy was sick all night (as in ALL night) the night before one of my final uni exams - oh boy was I in a state panicking about dog, panicking about exams, panicking couldn't cope etc.

At least Cozmo is home now and I'm sure the vet wouldn't have let him go unless he was well enough to be back with you. I know how horrid it is when our animals aren't well but you must try to get yourself some rest now or you'll be no good to anyone! Once Cozmo is better and you've had some sleep, I'm sure everything will start to get better again for you.

Best wishes, Jo xx

Hiya gem

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i hate those days too. it can have a brill day then the next 2 days will be pants!

sorry to hear cozmo is ill, give him a kiss from me on his 2 bald patches, lol

hope ur day is ok and i will be thinking of you!

Scooter Girl

if i was hungry would you feed me, if i fell you help me up, if i was crying would you brush away my tears

Thread Information