Okay I'm sorry my first post on this forum has to be negative but I really need help, or some kind of reassurance from a level headed person, because my mind is wreaking havoc on me.
So currently I'm in exam season and my anxiousness has risen to very high levels, it turned into a fear of cancer and now it's moved to Motor Neurone Disease. The reason why motor neurone disease seems to be something I fear so much is because there was a PE teacher at my school who sadly developed the condition despite being a very good footballer and seeing what has happened to him has kinda stuck with me and made me very fearful of this disease.
Recently I've worried about my left arm being weaker than my right arm (I am right handed) and I've been using it more, I was playing tug of war with my dog and my arm has been aching, this has made me worry. Also I do light exercises with 4kg to help my right arm (I play darts and I have a ligament problem) and in the stress of exams I forgot about doing these exercises for about a week and a half, maybe 2 weeks and when I came back to doing them, I noticed the weight felt significantly more, which set alarm bells ringing, I feared my body had been wasting away. Generally I've been getting muscle aches in my left arm, I dont know if this is because I've came back to doing the light exercises and I've been using my left arm a bit more. Also, I've been doing the worst thing possible, I've been googling MND and I was looking at causes, and apparently head injuries can cause this, which also made me worry and think about any recent head injuries, I remember bumping my head off the wing mirror of a bus and getting a headache about 6-7 weeks ago, which made me worry about possibly causing this disease with head injuries.
Surely a bump to the head can't trigger this illness could it? I'm really scared and need reassurances of some kind