Thread: Lurker just wanted to offload

Lurker just wanted to offload

Hi all, I've been a lurker for a while now. I don't know if getting all this off my chest will help but here goes.....so my HA started around 10 years ago and I did get better after being bad for 4 years. I had my l8tyle boy two years ago and it seems that my HA has cone back with a vengeance. It all started back up again when I started with what the doctor said was sciatica ( still have the same pains) I then thought that mid back pain was pancreatic cancer, next was yellowing of the eyes....my eyes to everyone else were normal. The list could go on and on but don't want to bore. My latest thing is that I've had shingles then cold after cold for 8 weeks straight mow, constant snot dripping down my throat feels like a lump in my throat (this is my main worry) , hoarse voice, feeling that food is sat there in throat even made myself sick to prove this last night. I just don't see an end to my worry and I'm frightened I will be seriously ill. I feel like my husband hates me as I'm always on about an illness. :( Thanks for reading x

Re: Lurker just wanted to offload

HA is a terrible thing, especially when combined with symptoms of real minor illness. We refuse to believe in simple and obvious explanation (sounds like silent reflux or post-nasal drip in your case) and choose to worry about improbable.
    You did get better in the past. Can you try to achieve that again?

Re: Lurker just wanted to offload

Thanks for your reply. I am feeling terrible this morning as I woke up after having a dream that the glands in my neck are up and guess what they are! Some how feel like this is a sign that somethings more sinister (how my mind works!) I am hoping to combat this all again and start really enjoying my life. I have a drs appointment on the 6th so hoping that may help or not if they want to test etc xxx

Thread Information