Thread: Lump in stomach

Lump in stomach

Hey all. So, I have been working out a lot recently which includes cardio and weight lifting. As I've been losing weight, I've been findings lumps and bumps all over my body. Recently, as I way lying down on my back yesterday, I found a tube like/vertical lump running down the middle of my stomach. It's not huge, but of course I have major HA and have been poking and prodding at it. It's really sore today, and previous to this it hurts when I lean up against a counter, or table. I'm so worried that this may be some sort of colon or stomach cancer. Being diagnosed with cancer is my worst fear. Do any of you have a lump like this or know anyone with the same symptoms???

Re: Lump in stomach

I get this too. I am really thin and i often feel the pressure of gas or a bowel movement then when i prod i can feel it.

Usually dis appears when i have had a bowel movement

Re: Lump in stomach

Quote Originally Posted by NervousNellie81 View Post
    Hey all. So, I have been working out a lot recently which includes cardio and weight lifting. As I've been losing weight, I've been findings lumps and bumps all over my body. Recently, as I way lying down on my back yesterday, I found a tube like/vertical lump running down the middle of my stomach. It's not huge, but of course I have major HA and have been poking and prodding at it. It's really sore today, and previous to this it hurts when I lean up against a counter, or table. I'm so worried that this may be some sort of colon or stomach cancer. Being diagnosed with cancer is my worst fear. Do any of you have a lump like this or know anyone with the same symptoms???
    Whilst this may be what you don't want to hear, you need to go the doctors to get it checked out.

I sympathise with your HA but by not going to the doctors, you will cause yourself more stress.

Best of luck.

Thread Information