Thread: Just a phone call away

Just a phone call away

I would like to bring this to the attention of all people suffering from anxiety, depression, OCD's.
    To consider another contributor/aggrevater to their condition
    Mobiles Phones...
    I have spent almost 2 years researching mobiles, masts and cordless phones, please allow me to explain
    3G Mobiles transmit their frequencies at levels very close to our own brain waves - they emit microwave radiation - the same as a microwave oven
    Dr Rossini Dept Neuroscience, Italy (Reuters 2006) has instigated an objective test which proved that mobiles excite the brain's Cortex. Excite is quite a positive term but it is also the same as agitate.
    I am not the only person to have reached this conclusion...if you google OCD and EMF there are a number of sites making the connection...not least the site of Electrosensitivity.

I have just found a site that offers "therapy" to people for depression, anxiety using electric waves to stimulate the neurons - please view at
    www.anxietytreatmentnew.com. I am not advocating this....not at all .... but this illustrates how (just like your mobile) your mood, behaviour, can be affected by your neurons being stimulated/excited/aggrevated.

I began researching when I experienced crawling, pressure, pain in my head when near to mobiles....I have even experienced temporary deep depression whilst a mobile user walked by. But some phones do not cause me any pain. I also get head pains just before a call comes in on some nearby mobiles. Sometimes I'm irritable to the point of exploding in a matter of seconds when near a phone - I know it's completely biological as I don't have objections to phones themselves - just the effect they have on my head.
    I am electrosensitive to mobiles, computers (yeah shouldn't be on here) and fluorescent lights, power lines. I also suffer from anxiety and OCD's.

I would be extremely interested for my investigation and for helping other people if this message could be displayed and to have a feedback from it to see if other people could experience a difference to their levels if they went without a phone for e.g. one day. I'd be interested to learn of people's estimated use of a phone/texts per day or if they live near a 3G Mast.

Travel with Love
    Elemental Child

Re: Just a phone call away

hmmm very interesting

Thread Information