Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Struggling on medication

Re: Struggling on medication

Do you have any idea why I'm so sentative to noises now, even noises at my parents that have never bothered me bother me now like someone's dark barking I find myself getting anxious and hearing other people in the house moving around

Quote Originally Posted by Avm View Post
    Do you have any idea why I'm so sentative to noises now, even noises at my parents that have never bothered me bother me now like someone's dark barking I find myself getting anxious and hearing other people in the house moving around
    You've become fixated on noise and are attributing all your problems on it because it seems to have been the initial factor in your rejection of the house. But I doubt it really is your issue, just a symptom of it/them.

Quote Originally Posted by Avm View Post
    Part of the fear response is the sharpen some of our senses.

When I was at worse stages I found light brighter and sounds louder. It went as my anxiety reduced overall.

You may focus on it making your anxiety worse or feel it is even more intense. Try to work on not giving it this importance and work on overall reduced anxiety levels and it will probably sort itself out. If not, it may need some more specific therapy type work.

My anxiety is through the roof today because of the wind I think. Every time I see something on tv it seems to be triggering negative thoughts and worries, I just saw i advert for a tumble dryer and it made me start thinking about the house and worrying again... over 7 weeks in and I never thought I would still be this ill. Hardly had any sleep just so exhausted by all this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information