Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Advertising on NMP

Re: Advertising on NMP

Quote Originally Posted by nomorepanic View Post
    We don't have any ads on the side in the forum so not sure what is going on there with your laptop.

That will be an AdSense ad then being displayed.
    On the games part of the forum you do down the left side of the forum quite big too, just wondering if the size of the ads could be made a bit smaller? TIA Cheers

Oh yeah Alex got that working then - didn't notice that but Carnation says they are appearing on the forum page

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Oh yeah Alex got that working then - didn't notice that but Carnation says they are appearing on the forum page
    As in the forum page where all the forums are listed etc? Only top and bottom Nic Cheers

Yeah they shouldn't be at the sides on the forum page.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Sorry Nic, it is the games page that the Ads appear on the left-hand side.

So far I've bought a car, a flight and I've got a date with a lady from Malaysia

Seriously though, Good on you NMP. I hope it brings you some decent revenue!

If necessary Alex and I can have a conference call with someone from Google to see if they have any suggestions about the juddering but it won't be until next week as Alex is away with work the rest of this week.

Quote Originally Posted by BikerMatt View Post
    So far I've bought a car, a flight and I've got a date with a lady from Malaysia

On my 3.5 inch screen I'm finding I can click on one thread and it gives a different one. It's probably a resizing delay, the same happens on Digital Spy for that reason but I can see the screen move downwards on there, I can't on here.

---------- Post added at 00:02 ---------- Previous post was at 00:00 ----------

I am getting ads for Hot Russian Women
    Well if it's based on browsing history, that should be mine!

[QUOTE=nomorepanic;1650743]Yeah they shouldn't be at the sides on the forum page.[/QUOTE There not on the sides, just at the top and bottom
    of the forum page

---------- Post added at 00:14 ---------- Previous post was at 00:08 ----------

If necessary Alex and I can have a conference call with someone from Google to see if they have any suggestions about the juddering but it won't be until next week as Alex is away with work the rest of this week.
    Ok Cool Nic wasn't there some other ads served by another company too as I believed. Thank you again

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information