Thread: Struggling pls read

Question Struggling pls read

Hi there,
    I used to post a while ago and stopped to try get better but I'm still having symptoms and feeling annoyed. So my bowel habits are one minute normal, diarreah the next or can't go. I now have bruises like feeling on the one where my bra would lie at the front, I keep thinking (or it may be real) that I have cramp like sensations in stomach and now am back to thinking I've got cancer.

Can anyone relate, should I go to hospital?

Re: Struggling pls read

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Regards

Elen Admin

Re: Struggling pls read

I have the same thoughts. You have to remember that anxiety causes indigestion, and diarrhea and all sorts of other problems in your immune system. Try to relax, and see how it is in a few days. Everyone gets this from time to time. I just had diarrhea off and on for a couple months. Deep breaths. Meditate.

Thread Information