Thread: MONQ Therapeutic Air

MONQ Therapeutic Air

So was looking at these online and at the reviews and everything should pretty good.

I was looking at the ZEN blend https://monq.com/blends/zen/

Has anyone tried these? I know they might be a bit expensive because of the shipping unless we club together and get some ?

Re: MONQ Therapeutic Air

I haven't see these ones but I do remember not long ago looking something up on Ebay and seeing inhalers like the ones you've posted. They were in the UK.

I'm trying to remember what it was I was searching for but I'm stuck.

They weren't the same ingredients and I can't say I payed much attention to the dodave side but it might be worth a look?

Yeah, be careful of US postage. I order my magnesium oils mostly from there and some months the cheapest option, US Airmail, can jump in price making it too expensive. Otherwise I've found magnesium oil cheaper to import from the US than buy the same brand from the UK.

There is the duty issue to consider but whenever I but supplements or jewellery from the US, the sellers under quote the price on the Customs label to avoid the customer getting stung. That still makes you liable, if Customs check in dude, but otherwise they have no clue.

Would be interesting to try one. I wonder if anyone else wants to club together the get one

I bought some in the end don't know if anyone is interested in the results, if so let me know and ill post shortly.

a friend of mine tried it and said it helped her but it could've just been a placebo effect. Natural diffusers work in my opinion. Using lavender and camomile oils help ease anxiety. I use it in the living room and sometimes in my bedroom. It gives the room a nice calming smell to it. Also helps with my sinuses.

---------- Post added at 00:38 ---------- Previous post was at 00:37 ----------

http://www.earthboundtrading.com/ser...aroma-diffuser

Thread Information