Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Ive really tried :(

Re: Ive really tried :(

Thats exactly what is happening.

An anxious and stressed person is a tense person. You are tensing your muscles subconsciously which is causing the pain.

Its exactly the same reason I get headaches. I wake without them and by the end of the day I have a headache. Because I've walked around all day with my shoulders hunched and neck held tight.

I guess you right, just dont know what symptom is anxiety related or what isint.

Well advanced symptoms of LC are far worse than pneumonia in my mind. I've had pneumonia too, and seen my elderly mother have it. She struggled more because of her age & fitness level.

But when my GF would tell me about how her mum was when they diagnosed her...it was worse.

Postural is a definite possibility. Even sleeping position does it to some and they wake up worse. I had Bruxism for 6 months starting my current med and that had a pattern of worse AM and then fading through the day - because I was grinding my teeth in my sleep.

Another possibility on top of posture is muscular tension. This is a big symptom in anxiety and it's also a side effect of many of these meds. Aches & pains are often listed in multiple ways in the side effects.

There is every change it is postural, and you can make changes to sort this to get relief. OR it may be the med, or a bit of both. If it's muscular tension (which would also fit the bill with the pattern) then you can work on that with relaxation work (which might be limited until the med calms down) and stretching exercises and Progressive Muscle Relaxation (PMR).

Here is the PMR:

http://psychologytools.com/progressi...elaxation.html

It's an old technique from the 1920's and therapists still use it today, as did mine. So, it's a time tested method!

And the final good news - there is no chance LC symptoms would be getting worse through the day and being reset in this pattern so the mornings are better. LC would be affecting you all day, everyday.

Just going to repeat what has been said.

You are better first thing because you have relaxed your muscles over night.

IF it was something serious - which your GP confirms it isnt - the pain wouldnt fade after sleep

Sorry i hust need to talk to someone or anyone. Thank you for all your support. Mentally i think im broken i cant stop crying and feeling the lowest i ever have. You might think get a grip woman but thats fine. I have called a CBT hotline therapy number to book myself in I genuinely hate myself and what ive become. U know it took me 4 weeks 15 years ago to see a GP with chest pain, turned out it was fatal and i nearly died, i wasnt the least bit anxious, now im a bloody raging lunatic. I dont believe or trust any doctor at all. Im at self destruct. Please no harsh messages and i want no pity either i just need to type how i feel

Back to the Dr tomorrow, this upper back pain is just not easing plus to add fuel to the fire i have found a hard lump near my hip...... GREAT!! i have a massive what if its metastatic in my head right now!! Dreading the appointment tomorrow!!!

With metastatic LC, you would be quite ill.

Even if your GP want sure about cancer, at this point I think they would be seeing symptoms that mean something is wrong anyway and diagnosis is needed for some form of treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    With metastatic LC, you would be quite ill.

Even if your GP want sure about cancer, at this point I think they would be seeing symptoms that mean something is wrong anyway and diagnosis is needed for some form of treatment.
    Goodness knows.......not sure if my body is giving in with all the stress and anxiety or indeed they are symptoms or the disease.......I want closure to this now with the GP feeling bored with the same bloody back ache and other issues surrounding it!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information