Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Fluoxetine Diary

Re: My Fluoxetine Diary

Thanks so much Panicer, really appreciate the message and comfort! I'm a little better this morning, mostly as I am working from home. Have a long weekend for my wife and I's first anniversary this weekend. Be good to get away I think.

Day 36, a little bit better. Hope you are ok Panicer, sounds like things are getting improving. I'll definitely bear the help in mind. This place is absolutely great!

Hi All

Roman great to here you're feeling a little brighter. The weekend away sounds like just the thing you need, oh and snap my wife and I have recently celebrated our first anniversary as well

All change for me today, in fact unless I can change the name of this thread (anyone know how?) I will probably have to start a new one. Saw my GP and Psychiatrist today and both want me to stop fluoxetine as they don't think it's working for me. They don't even fancy trying upping the dose, both independently said stop taking it as of now and switch to 15mg of Mirtazapine? So I just collected my script and I'll be taking one just before bed tonight as supposedly they can knock you out a bit, which might not be a bad thing? I'll let you know if they work for me.

Day 46 20mg Stopped Taking Medication

Best of luck on the new meds my friend, hope it works well for you.

Hi all

I took my first 15mg Mirtazapine last night and slept like a log! Don't know if it will help the anxiety more than the Fluoxetine but I'm liking being able to sleep for once. I've started a new diary here for the Mirtazapine here if anyone would like to follow it? Good luck with your fluoxetine journeys

Thanks Panicer! Good luck on the new meds. Glad you got some sleep, that part of things hasn't really been a problem for me since about week 3. I'll be really interested to see how things work out for you. Got my fingers crossed for you.

Happy anniversary to you. Was feeling a bit better for some of today.

Hi all

Roman good to hear you're a bit better today, hope the long weekend is going well
    I'll let you know how the new meds work out for me, I'm certainly getting some sleep now, in fact it's hard to open my eyes in the morning. It seemed to be the opposite on fluoxetine. My psychiatrist did say that Fluoxetine is one of the most stimulating AD's if that makes sense? So as I was having trouble relaxing and was quite restless in the evenings especially he thought Mirtazapine would be better for me.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information