Thread: Hi, another new recruit

Hi, another new recruit

Hi, I'm new here, another one bounced off the Aimoo board!
    I'm 33, father of three and married.
    I've had HA as long as I can remember, but it got more serious when my son was born in 1994. Struggled for a looooong time before going completely flipped last year with a breakdown. I'm on Meds, and I've had a lot of counselling so I hope I've got something to offer. I tend to reassure now than be reassured, but there's always the odd bad day...

BB

Hiya BB,

Thanks for your reply to my throid post before. I think it is great that you want to come on this forum and reassure people and I'm sure u have alot to offer (god I need all the help I can get!)
    I'm unfortunetly not at the stage where I can reassure as I am always the one in need of reassurance!!)

I would say as long as the good days outweigh the bad days you are well on your way, the advise you get on here is great and will prbably give u extra support

Lucky

Thanks Lucky,
    I go through phases of being okay, and then for no reason it seems, I get a load of panic to make up for the quiet times! I find it really helpful to talk both sides of things through with people like yourself, it makes me feel I'm not on my own.

I get some wacky symptoms too, and they change regularly, so there's no doubt I'll be back here a lot.[:I]

Thanks for the welcome, and I'm really glad your results are OK (isnt waiting for them a real pain though - I had a biop done a few weeks back and it seemed like an eternity for the results to come through - a loooong week that was!)

See you on the board.

Peace,

BB

Glad to see you Bill

-Jenn

We need to leave our worries in Gods hands...

Thread Information