Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Depersonalization symptoms

Re: Scared

I know the feeling. It's very unsettling to not feel like yourself, but your doctor is right and it really is just anxiety/depersonalisation. The best way to keep it in check is to keep your anxiety levels down, which is easier said than done, I know, but it makes a huge difference.

Re: Depersonalization symptoms

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your thread was merged with another of your threads

It is nothing personal it is just to make it easier for people to follow your story and to give you advice as a whole.

Elen

Thank you!! And I know I can't stop worrying about it :(

Hi!
    It really takes time and resources, but I used to be in your own place. I used to have anxiety literary 24/7 for a month and it was so terrible. I somehow learned to accept it and it was really hard. Now, I still have DPDR and those weird feelings, but I don't get anxious and they have decreased to some extent. I am getting a therapy and talking about my past trauma and I can say it lifts stones off my shoulders.

In ever had trauma though everything started a year after I moved and my parents split up so I don't get it -,-

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information