Hi everyone! This is my first time posting in this forum. Just looking for some advice and to hear from other people with similar stories to me. I suffered with depression and anxiety about ten years ago and after medication and therapy I felt better and haven't had any major problems since. Then about six months ago I started to have panic attacks out of the blue. Initially it was when using transport, then if I was in a crowd and then finally I was having them going into work or going to the shop. I also developed severe IBS and was struggling to leave the house due to this. I've seen my doctor, was diagnosed with generalised anxiety disorder and started on medication and have also started therapy again. I have had to take some time off work and over the last few weeks I have been struggling to leave my house. I avoid going anywhere I don't have to and a few times I have attempted to go somewhere and had to come home as I just feel so panicked. I am suppose to be going on a holiday next week and the thought of having to go to an airport and get on a plane is making me physically sick. I am worried my anxiety has turned into agoraphobia and I'm not sure what to do next.