Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: please reply, quick!!

Re: please reply, quick!!

I booked my therapist with my nurse today and told her that I have intrusive thoughts.

She said I'm very good telling someone and not keeping it all in

Quote Originally Posted by Ljthompson10 View Post
    I booked my therapist with my nurse today and told her that I have intrusive thoughts.

She said I'm very good telling someone and not keeping it all in
    Ahh Good news LJ So how did it go and another appointment you have made ? Cheers

No I briefly told the nurse I have some intrusive thoughts and said I need an appointment so one is now booked with a counseller at our school!
    The nurse said I'm the happiest lad she's met and said she's proud of me for getting it sorted!!

Guys.

Today in psychology class (which I love) possession came up and my friend showed us an article on 10 things about a possessed person

1) mood swings / changes which I kinda have

2) compulsive behaviour I have kinda

3) memory problems which I notice I have been having and I keep testing my memory as the other day my mum came in the house while I was watching a film and I spoke to me but I never remembered she came in after like 10 mins and she was like 'I spoke to you' is this bad :(

These were 3/6 and I couldn't read on. I'm trying my very best not to react and am doing as well as I can and telling myslef it's stupid but it looked a credible news and apparently loads of psychiatrists and therapists say they believe most of these patients are actually possessed!!

I can't be:( I'm trying to stay calm and do myslef proud which I haven't done in the past!! But I just wanted to get it off my chest as you are all helpful people.

Thanks guys:(

Guys.

Today in psychology class (which I love) possession came up and my friend showed us an article on 10 things about a possessed person

3) memory problems which I notice I have been having and I keep testing my memory as the other day my mum came in the house while I was watching a film and I spoke to me but I never remembered she came in after like 10 mins and she was like 'I spoke to you' is this bad :(

These were 3/6 and I couldn't read on. I'm trying my very best not to react and am doing as well as I can and telling myslef it's stupid but it looked a credible news and apparently loads of psychiatrists and therapists say they believe most of these patients are actually possessed!!

I can't be:( I'm trying to stay calm and do myslef proud which I haven't done in the past!! But I just wanted to get it off my chest as you are all helpful people.

Ahh back to square one! Talk with the teacher who ran the class and run it by them, cause what ever any one says on here you will only keep seeking reassurance etc Oh BTW I too have mood swings, i too have memory loss problems but I aint possessed. So One last time you aren't possessed Ok _

Guys.

Stop researching this subject if you haven't got the critical skills and if I'm frank basic common sense to recognise utter abject ******** when you read it.

---------- Post added at 23:28 ---------- Previous post was at 23:26 ----------

Also I don't believe for a single second demonic possession just happened to come up coincidentally in a high school psychology lesson.

I think your teacher would quite rightly laugh his socks off at any medical professionals who openly state they believe in possession.

We've moved on since Victorian times.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information