Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Karina (flipp)

Re: Karina (flipp)

It is a year this month since Karina lost her Rebel..

I know that you will probably never read this, Karina, but I just wanted to say that I shall never forget Rebel and how brave and courageous you were throughout your hideous ordeal.

I can't begin to imagine how you are managing to cope with the loss of both your husband and your daughter in such a short space of time. It puts everything in perspective for me.

Always remembering Rebel...

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    It is a year this month since Karina lost her Rebel..

I know that you will probably never read this, Karina, but I just wanted to say that I shall never forget Rebel and how brave and courageous you were throughout your hideous ordeal.

I can't begin to imagine how you are managing to cope with the loss of both your husband and your daughter in such a short space of time. It puts everything in perspective for me.

Always remembering Rebel...

xxx
    Karina if you do happen to log on I would like you to know that I have never forgotten you nor Rebel.

Thanks Pulisa for the reminder of the date

Yep I do still wonder what became of flipflop we did still have a laugh even when she was going through and unbelievably unbearable time ,wish you well if by chance you ever read this .

I can't believe it's been a year. Hope you are hanging in

Thanks for remembering this pulisa.

Karina,

If you are out there you've never been forgotten and neither has brave Rebel.

Best wishes as ever to you and your family.

Your husband is holding Rebel now until it's time for you to meet up again. They will be watching over you all but will always be in your hearts.

Keep that sense of humour we all loved going.

Always in our thoughts.

It's coming up to the 2nd anniversary shortly..

It was so good to hear from you recently on here, Karina. I hope that you are still finding that bit of sunshine..

Always remembering your Rebel.

Trishxx

That's a lovely thought Pulisa for such a lovely lady x

Sending some thoughts out to the lovely Karina and her family. She's in her dad's arms now but will be smiling down on you all.

Thanks for bumping, pulisa.

Tears in my eyes again at the memory of dear Rebel. Love to Karina and the other children.

Even though I'm an atheist I believe wholeheartedly in heaven (not that pearly gates nonsense) and I agree with Terry that of course Rebel is being lovingly looked after by her dad, who is sadly also up there.

Karina, I hope you're finding joy in life, and please know that your NMP friends will never forget you or Rebel. Xxxx
    Last edited by Violet Blue; 26-01-19 at 09:48.

Another anniversary...Thinking of you, Karina and always remembering Rebel xxxxxx

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information