Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Karina (flipp)

Re: Karina (flipp)

Very sad to hear this. It puts alot of other things into perspective, we shouldn't sweat the small stuff.

Take care flipp.

Cath x x
    Last edited by Catherine S; 28-02-17 at 15:44.

Flipp, I barely know you on the forums, but this breaks my heart. Sending strength and love your way.

My heartfelt condolences. Sending peaceful and as always...

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Karina,

I just can't believe how cruel life can be sometimes. I can't comprehend how you must be feeling.

I hope you have lots of support around you and to help your children too to come to terms somehow with the loss of Rebel.

I don't know what you believe in, or whether you even still can after the loss of your husband let alone the further tragedy of your dear daughter, but I like to think she is at peace reunited with her dad and watching over their loving family until you are all back together.

She couldn't have had a more loving fighter of a mum. Please try to remember you did all you could for her. You held your family together in testament to your great strength when their father was so tragically taken from you all. You are one tough lady.

We are all here for you whenever you need us. Whether that is for comfort & support, distraction from your pain or to shout & scream at the terrible unfairness that people like you go through when many of us like me are so lucky not to experience such tragic times.

Love to you & your family.

For brave Rebel RIP
    Last edited by MyNameIsTerry; 28-02-17 at 18:21.

Karina

What an absolutely devastating tread to read!. I am so very sorry to hear this and I send my heartfelt condolences.

Thinking of you at this heartbreaking time.

Lisa
    xxx
    Last edited by bottleblond; 28-02-17 at 20:59.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsTerry View Post
    Karina,

I just can't believe how cruel life can be sometimes. I can't comprehend how you must be feeling.

I hope you have lots of support around you and to help your children too to come to terms somehow with the loss of Rebel.

I don't know what you believe in, or whether you even still can after the loss of your husband let alone the further tragedy of your dear daughter, but I like to think she is at peace reunited with her dad and watching over their loving family until you are all back together.

She couldn't have had a more loving fighter of a mum. Please try to remember you did all you could for her. You held your family together in testament to your great strength when their father was so tragically taken from you all. You are one tough lady.

We are all here for you whenever you need us. Whether that is for comfort & support, distraction from your pain or to shout & scream at the terrible unfairness that people like you go through when many of us like me are so lucky not to experience such tragic times.

Love to you & your family.

For brave Rebel RIP
    Well said, Terry.
    No one can know the pain from the loss of a child unless they have gone through it themselves. I certainly can't imagine it. But this I know...it doesn't get any tougher than that. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Karina as you go through this very sad period.

So so sorry to hear this Karina , life can be so f&@king cruel , you may be the other side of the world but I've built up a picture of the mum you are and from
    Our messages I know you made rebels last days the best they could be , you will find the strength for your other kids like you have before , my tears are falling on the other side of the world for a little girl I don't even know , people are here for you if you ever feel like talking , take care Karina x

I am so sorry for your loss.

Shocking news. So sorry to hear of your loss - thoughts & prayers are with you.

I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. I don't know you but my sincere condolences, such a great loss and I can't even think what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this heart breaking time.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information