Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Karina (flipp)

Re: Karina (flipp)

I've just read this and am devastated for you Flipp. What dreadful news, I can't even begin to comprehend. There really are no words but I'd just like you to know this stranger is thinking of you and I'm truly sorry for what you have went through.

I hope you somehow manage to find the strength to come through the other side. You have had more than your fair share of tragedies. You seem a very strong woman, however I know that will mean nothing to you right now.

Reading this post sent a shiver through my spine, it was a post I'm sure many on here were hoping would never come. I'm so sorry, for you all and your darling Rebel.

Dearest Flipp, I'm really at a loss for words to express my sadness at your immense loss. I'm glad I could send wee Rebel a few smiles with silly photos of my dogs. May her heaven be filled with 4-legged creatures.

So sorry lovely Karina
    xoxo

KK77 is offline NMP Complaints Mismanagement Controller

So sorry to hear of your tragic loss Karina. Wishing you strength to get through this time...

Never Surrender, Comrade

Quote Originally Posted by Mermaid16 View Post
    Sometimes it's hard to find the right words to say...I am thinking of you Karina and of your family. It's sometimes hard to understand why things happen. Rebel will be safe in the arms of her father. If there is anything at all we can do to help you at this time, please know that we are here. In my thoughts Karina...your strength and the love in your heart will help you at this time. All my love xx
    I really don't know what to say so I'll just echo Tracy's thoughts.
    Thinking of you Karina

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry. I have not been logged in much lately and have missed a lot. Karina, there are no words to make this any easier. You are a fighter, as was Rebel, and I am sure you being there in her hardest battles meant more to her than anybody could know.

Hug for the day Karina xxxx
    We are here for whenever you need us.

So sorry for your loss Karina

I'm so very sorry for your loss Karina.Hope you find the strength to cope at this tragic time. xx

Clarisse

Thank you so much everyone for your warm and heartfelt messages for Karina. Obviously things are still very raw for her but in time I'm sure she will be able to look at this thread and hopefully draw some comfort from knowing that so many people are so deeply affected by the news of Rebel's passing.

"Comfort" is the wrong word-is there a"right" one for something so tragic? I don't think so. They are more than just words on an online forum though-they are messages from people who truly care and want to offer whatever support they can to someone suffering so much.

Hugs for you Karina x

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information