Thread: A whole lotta anxiety!!!

A whole lotta anxiety!!!

Ok, so considering the past both or so if my anxiety, the past few days have gotten better for me.

But...... yes but, I can't shift a few "problems" which I think is holding me back from feeling ALOT better regarding my anxiety....

I've been having shoulder aches and pains for a week or so and the pain is sort of going down my arm too, it's my right arm and I'm no way saying that it's to do with my heart, but I'm worried it's either A. Bone cancer or B. Some sort of trapped nerve, or muscle related.. in my head im like swerving towards option b.... But there is a reason why I'm worried about option A. It would have never crossed my mind it being bone cancer but 2 years ago someone I know was diagnosed with none cancer, the symptoms in not going to write on here, but he now has terminal cancer and was given 2 weeks to live 2 months ago (hes still alive now but it's horrendous for him and everyone) ,obviously i know I have health anxiety blah blah blah and i know my head will automatically make anyhing little into a catastrophy and i know thatit's made worse by the above reason ...

I'm just in a really bad "cancer" stage right now..... the mole keeps creeping up (numerous posts over numerous years over this mole which may I add hasn't changed) but worried it's spread into my breast, then to my lympnodes and then into my shoulder ... andthat's another reason my shoulder aches???

Why do I keep getting a "cancer" stage every now and then which I think every ache and pain and feeling i have I cancer???

I don't want this again, I can't talk to people around me about this AGAIN it's not fair on them and they just think I'm being silly and then I just let it all build up till I just sit and panic about it all.

Re: A whole lotta anxiety!!!

Anyone??? Could this be cancer??

---------- Post added at 16:14 ---------- Previous post was at 15:49 ----------

Or is it from a cancer that has spread??

i get that sometimes on my right arm. Sometimes due to the gym and overworking myself.i also got it few weeks ago out of nowhere but it went away after a few days . Should pain sometimes causes pain that radiates down your arm

I highly doubt it cancer only because your friend got bone cancer doesn't mean you will tooo.

I got a cancer scare last week and they made me do a lung X-ray and cancer screen . I hope it's not that and I doubt it is . I think in my case is to rule out cancer.

I hope that is really the case .

Trust me you're fine and if your mole was cancerous it'll definitely have a distinct look/color to it .

How often is shoulder pain cancer? Almost never.

Nobody here can tell you why you're having these pains. If it's very painful, getting worse or making your life difficult, see a doctor. If you can manage it with OTC medication, do that.

We all get random aches and pains. Yours is probably postural.

Thread Information