Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I managed the barium test!

Re: I managed the barium test!

ok that's good. I will be due soon.all my issues are all down the right side. food stuck. a bur ing feeling when running. post nasal drip.drip . and I use a vape machine and when I smoke it I immediately get lots of mucous down that right side I have to keep.swallowing all the time and coughing. all down this one side

Quote Originally Posted by insideout20 View Post
    ok that's good. I will be due soon.all my issues are all down the right side. food stuck. a bur ing feeling when running. post nasal drip.drip . and I use a vape machine and when I smoke it I immediately get lots of mucous down that right side I have to keep.swallowing all the time and coughing. all down this one side
    i hope yours goes well!
    i had the exact same symptoms, they kind of came on out of nowhere but coincidentally the same time i started having terrible anxiety so my GP thinks its linked x

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

I know it's horrible. did you have trouble with a chronic blocked nose on and off ? the doc is testing me for asthma but when I have these attacks of feeling a tight chest and breathlessness my peak flow reading never changes so he said it's not an asthma attack

just out of nowhere I will feel my chest tighten and feel like I can't breath but my heart doesn't rave like in a panic attack and my peak flow reading doesn't change so I'm really at a loss to what it is

Quote Originally Posted by insideout20 View Post
    I know it's horrible. did you have trouble with a chronic blocked nose on and off ? the doc is testing me for asthma but when I have these attacks of feeling a tight chest and breathlessness my peak flow reading never changes so he said it's not an asthma attack

just out of nowhere I will feel my chest tighten and feel like I can't breath but my heart doesn't rave like in a panic attack and my peak flow reading doesn't change so I'm really at a loss to what it is
    I believe the chronic blocked nose on and off is likely post nasal drip and the chest sounds like it could be just anxiety as I get that too x

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

"Be gentle with yourself, you're doing the best you can"

hi, whats the best way to treat this ? I have had this drip for about 2 years and nasal sprays don't seem to help

I have gerd also

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information