Hey,
I'm new here and really need some support.
I've been suffering with panic attacks for a while now but over the last 5 weeks I've been completely housebound because of my agoraphobia.
Ive been off work for 6 weeks and getting stuck in a bit of a rut. I know I need help but when i cant leave the house im kind of stuck on where to go.
The doctor gave me Propranolol and I took that until it started making me feel really ill. Ive advised the doctor that it makes me ill and he just advised that I reduce my intake down to 2 per day.
My issue with this is that it doesn't appear to be helping my anxiety or panic attacks at all.

I had 1 counselling session at home and felt like the therapist was judging me and finding ways to trip me up. I didnt feel like she believed me and almost made me feel like I was Exaggerating. She almost washed her hands of me straight away and told me I need CBT. I'm open to trying that but i'm stuck at home. I've tried going to the bank which is 3 minutes from my house and I went really dizzy and felt really sick. My husband had to help me to the car and then I just cried all the way home. He then went out and I just sat and cried for a while.

Anyway i'm rambling but wondered if anyone had any recommendations on what routes I should go down. Currently leaving the house is a no go. Can't even imagine walking the dog at the minute :(

Thanks

my4walls