Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For Carnation x

For Carnation x

Very sadly Carnation's mum has died.

Anyone who has followed her thread on the GAD board will have seen the immense stress she has been under for sometime now in getting her mum treated and eventually into a care home and all the issues involved.

I'm thinking of you, Carnation. She's at peace now, no more pain. She told you how she was grateful and she wanted you to be happy. And your dad would be very proud of you for all you did that he couldn't.

I'm sure we would all like to wish her our condolences and give our support through this difficult time.

For your mum RIP

Re: For Carnation x

Very sorry to hear this and sending Carnation lots of loving hugs

So sorry to hear this Carnation, she was so lucky to have you.

Carnation,

I'm so very sorry to hear this news. I do hope you find some relief in the fact that you gave it your all for your mother right up till the very end. That means more than a lot...it means everything...to both her and you. She was blessed to have you there for her. I've read many of your posts over this past year and from where I stand you are an inspiration on how one should look after an aging and ailing parent. I think it was Frank Sinatra that said "gettin' old ain't for sissies". And taking care of the aged ain't for sissies either. You're in my thoughts and prayers at this very difficult time.

God bless,

N.

Dear Carnation

I am so sorry to hear of your dear mums passing. We are here for you if you need us.

Carnation - really sorry to hear your news and I will be thinking of you at this terrible time.

We are all here for you if you need any support

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

So sorry for your loss Carnation. A very sad time

Cath x x

Very sorry to hear this. Carnation, you are in my thoughts.
    I don't know you personally, but I know without a doubt you were a great daughter to your Mother.

Carnation,

So very sorry to see this very sad news.

Lisa
    xxx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information