Thread: bleeding after sex

bleeding after sex

Hi everyone again

basically I had some bleeding in between my last cycle not alot just some very light pink and then the next day two tiny clots. we had sex again a few days later no blood but the nest day I had like brown old blood when I wiped after a wee but my period did start about 3 days after so this could have been in relation to this.

basically I'm very scared to have sex now, I've had a smear and pelvic exam with the speculum which im pretty sure if I was going to bleed again the speculum would have done this but thankfully it didn't. (both were fine)

Im in abit of a rut now because it's like I'm too frightened to have sex incase I bleed again and i've turned it into a big deal

Re: bleeding after sex

Don't panic, maybe it's cervix erosion which is common, can be triggered by tampon use and so on, just don't google! Take care x

thanks for the reply

oh no I am on a google ban it does me no good! I come on here from time to time but don't allow myself to google!

She done a pelvic exam would she of not seen the erosion or is it not visible just through looking?

Quote Originally Posted by Miss.Katyy1990 View Post
    thanks for the reply

oh no I am on a google ban it does me no good! I come on here from time to time but don't allow myself to google!

She done a pelvic exam would she of not seen the erosion or is it not visible just through looking?
    She might have seen erosion, but just didn't mention anything, as it's so common in young females, don't worry about it too much, just make an appointment with your regular doctor and they might do some tests to calm you down 😊

agree with above - call your doc, but dont panic. I've had this too, as has SO many other girls I know.

Oh I maybe haven't explained myself very well I have been to the docs after the bleeding happened and this is where she did the pelvic exam and found nothing, this was on Thursday it's just now I'm nervous to do anything incase it causes bleeding...

do you think I should make another appointment anyway? our GP surgery is utterly useless and unless you manage to bag an app on the day you have to make them for 3 weeks in advance which isn't always ideal

so do you think i should push for another app?

I would push for another appointment just to calm my anxiety down ��

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

You could push for another apptm if it would really give you peace of mind,
    but it doesn't sound too concerning, it can happen for a lot reasons but usually nothing bad and if the doctor didn't think it was of concern then I wouldn't panic too much

Thread Information