Last year was FULL of breast worries for me. I found a indentation back in Jan. 2016, had that fully checked with a mammogram, ultrasound and breast MRI. The surgeon concluded it was just loss of elasticity from having babies (I'm 32). Its been over a year and its remained stable so I have totally let that go. Then in June 2016 I found a lump, same breast just different area. I had a mammogram, 2 ultrasounds and a core needle biopsy. Came back as reactive scar tissue. I had the biopsy in November, they nicked a blood vessel during the biopsy so I had a large hematoma from it. Its now 3.5 almost 4 months later and the swelling has gone down, I cannot physically see the hematoma anymore but I still feel a little bit of it still present under the skin (a rubbery lump that hurts when I press on it) the skin over the hematoma is still barely bruised ever so slightly. Anyway, Sunday night I was laying in bed on my side and happen to catch a glimpse of my breast. I noticed there is a dimple right where the hematoma was located. I figured it was from that but now a couple days later I'm feeling my anxiety rising. I noticed the dimple is there all the time but get worse when I raise my arms or lay on my side. I've googled my heart out and found some reassurance but also scary stuff too. I'm REALLY trying to work on my anxiety so I don't want to run to the doctor to get more tests and go down that path. Has this happened to anyone else?

---------- Post added 16-03-17 at 01:51 ---------- Previous post was 15-03-17 at 22:31 ----------

Anyone? I'm scared. :(