Thread: White bit in poop

Red face White bit in poop

Hello all, relatively new to this but seems a useful place to talk about worries. Been having trouble on and off for a year with kidneys and bowels. I have heard various CT scans and also an endoscopy but everything is normal. Recently I have noticed that going to the toilet there is occasionally a corn sized hard white lump in there. I stupidly googled this and a lot of scary things returned. Tapeworm which is rare in the U.K seems to be coming back in the search. I have been feeling a bit off stomach wise for a few weeks now too. I have had numerous tests as mentioned so I'm hoping something like that would have been picked up. Any ideas?

Re: White bit in poop

Quote Originally Posted by Irishman View Post
    Hello all, relatively new to this but seems a useful place to talk about worries. Been having trouble on and off for a year with kidneys and bowels. I have heard various CT scans and also an endoscopy but everything is normal. Recently I have noticed that going to the toilet there is occasionally a corn sized hard white lump in there. I stupidly googled this and a lot of scary things returned. Tapeworm which is rare in the U.K seems to be coming back in the search. I have been feeling a bit off stomach wise for a few weeks now too. I have had numerous tests as mentioned so I'm hoping something like that would have been picked up. Any ideas?
    It might be undigested food, I wouldn't know anything about a parasite. I ate a whole can of cashews once and it scared the crap out of me. If you've already had your tests run, it's probably nothing, and even if it was, your doctor could test for parasites and wipe it out like it was nothing.

Take it easy.

U need to contact functional medicine doctor in uk ther r many ..

maybe undigested food

Thread Information