Thread: Off again.

Off again.

Having an odd cycle for me. I had a nightmare time from early January until late Feb where anxiety was incredibly high. Then on around the 20th it all seemed to leave me and until this Friday I was fully okay. Then on Friday I started to feel anxious again and have done since. My usual cycles are for a year or so okay, then a few weeks of feeling crap.

Sorry, but of a useless post but I had to get it off my chest.

Re: Off again.

Hi, do you know what causes the anxiety to switch on and off?

There has been some really nasty goings on at work but they dont affect me, but a few of my friends and old team members in trouble. I think that is what may be triggering it. Usually it is something very specific for me to fall, but this seems a bit less personal so surprised it has me down as low as this.

And what about when your anxiety goes away, is is it quick or slow? Do you know why? It's a mystery to me, although I think if I achieve something good, that sometimes helps me lose it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave1 View Post
    And what about when your anxiety goes away, is is it quick or slow? Do you know why? It's a mystery to me, although I think if I achieve something good, that sometimes helps me lose it.
    Usually, it seems to go quite quickly. last time it seemed to leave over night.
    Today was really strange as I am usually worse when I am alone but today I went to the office and felt really panicky and anxious most of the day. Same thing Sunday when out for lunch and shopping with the family. Again crap when I was out but fine when I got home. This is almost the polar opposite of my usual patterns.

Thread Information