Thread: Please help terryfying experience last night :(

Please help terryfying experience last night :(

Iv posted on the forums twice before worried about my liver and kidneys. As I have drank heavily daily for about a year and a half and am only 19 got blood tests and ultrasound on lower organs both of which came back clear. But my latest worry is my heart. Last night I woke up at about 2 in the morning with a really racing heart I also felt nauseas my whole body was itching and I need to urinate frequently I was severly disorientated.

I almost called an ambulance but didn't and managed to get into bed after about two hours and sleep. has this happened to anyone else I only had a big bottle of beer last night a lot lot less than I usually have not sure if I could of been going though withdrawal :/ or my heart or kidneys are shutting down. Any advice would be appreciated really scared :(

Re: Please help terryfying experience last night :(

Why would you continue to drink if you know it gives you such horrible anxiety? Alcohol destroys your body when chronically abused after years and years.

You're going through withdrawal/ hangover. Quit drinking or seek help if you have a problem. You're young but it's never too early to start taking better steps towards your long term health.

No judgement, but tough love if you can't handle your alcohol and it's long term effects give you anxiety then do you best to quit.

Thread Information