The name that strikes fear into everyone.Not me it saved me from suicide 40 years ago and we have a love hate relationship ever since, i take 6MG a day by the way. The theme was stop the anxiety before it starts, not when you're on your knees. i used to take 4 but need 6mg now. 2at 6 am 2 at 1pm and 2 at8mp that's the day covered without them now i would die because at 69 i cannot detox 6mg, that would kill me. It was when younger i was given by mistake 2 script so 12mg i saved the access and used when in a breakdown , but i came unstuck when a new shrink stopped the 12mg and put me in hospital, i was sent out with none and on the verge of seizure when a gp gave me back 4mg a day i then had to detox 6 mg , it was hard lay in my bed with the monsters. but i managed a 6mg detox no taper just 6mg stop/ I have lived many lives with BIPOLAR 1 when young refused meds has didn't want to get fat so i used to drink through my younger days but even that turned to Pancreatitis i have a massive scar to tell the tale