Thread: Stuck on a new theme or something please help.

Stuck on a new theme or something please help.

I have this recent anxiety where I worry family members don't understand me. for example I explained to my mum that i get worry thoughts to do with real life stuff like bills, doing stuff ect then i explained to her that I get intrusive thoughts that aren't to do with 'real' life everyday stuff. I'm worried that she and other family like my husband do not understand that I get both types of thoughts when they said they know I do and that it is just all the same, all fears caused by anxiety.

I feel my mind is stuck in a loop and I feel crazy writing this, but i cant seem to let go of this and wonder do they really understand that I get the real life worries and non real life worries?does anybody else have this? any help will really be appreciated.

Re: Stuck on a new theme or something please help.

Honestly, it doesn't matter if they get it or not. The fact that you know the difference between real life worries and your intrusive thoughts is fabulous.

We all have troubles to deal with. They worry about the same "real life" worries that you have. You just obsess over them. And, you have intrusive thoughts to go along with it. If you really feel that they do not understand, find a good explanation on the internet and send it to them via email and ask them to read it.

Re: Stuck on a new theme or something please help.

I think it is important to realize that you are not alone in your problems. There are others who feel the same way that you feel.

Whenever I feel sad or anxious, I try to communicate to others by reaching out to certain people or the internet. The more you reach out to people, the more that you can find solutions. I'm sorry if this didn't help. But just be comfortable knowing that you'll eventually find the answers to your problems.

Thread Information