Thread: Heart rate concerns

Heart rate concerns

So I asked this on Yahoo Answers but thought it may be better asking here:
    I have noticed the last few days that my heart rate has been high. When walking around today I noticed it was anywhere from 100-115 and anywhere from 70-100 sat down accordinf to my fitness watch which I know may not be completely accurate. Is this normal? I suffer quite bad from Anxiety and Acid Reflux and trapped wind so could it just be this causing it?.
    Apart from this, I feel that my heart rate rises when I stand up and sometimes when I get out of the bath I feel like I am gonna collapse so I don't know if this would link in or if it's just me.

I suffer really bad anxiety because I get parnoid to all hell with heart conditions so this is freaking me out probably more than it should be :/

Re: Heart rate concerns

It's normal for your heart rate to increase when standing and walking around. Are you just noticing the heart rate going up, or is it effecting your life to the point where you are making changes to adjust--besides getting out of the bath? Also, try taking your time when getting out of the bath. It could be that you're getting out too fast, and your body isn't ready to stand up that fast.

I would ignore the fitness watch readings because they aren't always accurate. I've been in the hospital before, and the machine in the hospital had a different reading than the reading on my Fitbit.

Thread Information