Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PLEASE HELPPPPPP

Hi Linjane

Firstly, welcome to the site you'll get lots of help and support here and you are not being a nuisance, we all need to spill out our anxieties.

I find that COMPLETE RELAXATION by GLENN HAROLD is very good for calming me down, i got it from Amazon.

Take care

Elaine xxx

Try this site - a few of us have bought from there.

http://www.hypnosisaudio.com/

Nicola

Hey, I know what you are going through because i've experianced all of it. Ever since I was 16 years old i've had them and ever single one was the worst one ive ever had. I though no one understood what i was going through they thought it was all in my head...maybe it was but it was much to big of a problem to handle just like that! When ever they would come on me i thought i couldnt take anymore whats going to happen to me, am I going to die? No i didnt die! you mind tries to play tricks on you. once it happens to you your afriad its going to happen again and agian. so they keep on coming back...you yourself are the only person who can control them...i had help from a christain counsler who has been through what ever one else had experianced. It helped me a lot and if you were willing to go to someone like that and talk about things directly in your life she gives you good tools to help stop them before they come on fully charged. im 20 now and yes they are gone! thank God! but it took a lot out of me but i know for one thing im still standing. If you ever want to talk or ask questions im sure i know i can help you out! i know what your going through and i know its not easy!~allison

Hi Allison

Welcome to the forum.

I hope that we can be of some help to you too if you have any issues.

Nicola

Hi Allison

Welcome to the site. It sounds like you have worked hard and done so well to overcome the panic. Well done.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information