Thread: Hi all, Not been on here in 2 years

Hi all, Not been on here in 2 years

Hi all at NMP. Hi i'm Dean, im kind of new to this. Health anxiety is the worst😢 i was last on here back in 2015 with mega panick attacks and a full bunch of feelings & sensations that was ruining my life. Well im still struggling but ive got to say that i learnt what panic attacks were & now there gone (kind of) if theres somthing real to panick about ill panick. I seem to have an obsession with my heart and palpertations, bumps, fluttery type things. The bumps i feel like a rush of air up my throat, somtimes takes my breath away and they scare the absolute crap out of me. Ive had more than enough ecg's 24 hour box, ecoscan an bloods and all have been fine. BUT!! Im in dout about the results (as im sure alot of people feel this) because the heart sensations are unbareble. They scare me so so much. I hold onto a little bit of hope as i read success storys of people being free and recovered from anxiety. So if they can i can right....
    Last edited by Imlostpleasehelp; 25-03-17 at 17:49. Reason: Wrong word

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya Imlostpleasehelp and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Hi all, Not been on here in 2 years

Hi venusblueeyes. Im new to forums and stuff and dont really know how they work. Is there any sucsess storys thread i can read through. Feeling really set back at the momment.

Quote Originally Posted by Imlostpleasehelp View Post
    Hi venusblueeyes. Im new to forums and stuff and dont really know how they work. Is there any sucsess storys thread i can read through. Feeling really set back at the momment.
    I believe there is a whole section titled "success stories", and they are quite inspirational.
    Good luck. You are not alone.

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

hi there! i'm new too,but i've lurked around this site before i have HA as well

Hi purple.. thanks for chatting. Iv put 3 or 4 post on here n only had a couple of replys. Think people must not like me or im doing somthing wrong.. anyways good morning purplewitch...

Hi
    I came back too....suffering a blip.. and also got ignored, not nice when you're reaching out for support. :(

Thread Information