Thread: Worried/Distracted

Worried/Distracted

Hi,

I have HA. I recently haven't been sleeping right or long enough sometimes. I go to bed feeling like I don't need to go to sleep and spend time up watching movies, series etc. I have a lot of things on my mind and worries too.

Recently though, in the last while, my best friend has had a lot of things going on work related and she needed me to listen to her and help her with whatever has been going on with her work or whatever! Tonight, it happened again, she said I wasn't listening to her. That it took me time to say something and she hung up. I had thought she was writing down things, but turns out it wasn't. She said we have been clashing on this lately in the last while. She hung the phone up on me and only sent me a text to let me know. I have not been paying attention to her and or distracted/not focused and not listening.

Now this has all worried me that something is wrong with me, I have been clumsy too of late. I am really worried about all this and my anxiety has gone up.

Has something similar happened to you? Any advice

Re: Worried/Distracted

Anyone got advice on this. Been really anxious something is wrong with me

Hi, is it maybe just ( I don't mean just!) your anxiety. I find I have no concentration, lose track of conversation & I guess I zone out because there is too much in my head. I get clumsy too when bad, again I just put it down to the inability to focus & I'm too busy worrying about other stuff. xx

That sounds exactly like what I have. Yes I have been preoccupied in the last while with a lot of things. The need to change and have things change around me, just to better my life has increased. Have so much going on. Woke feeling exhausted tired today, no real energy, guess I am wearing myself out! Just worried that something is wrong with me, that is causing it.

I think it is quite normal when you are stressed/ anxious. Are you getting any support? xx

Thread Information