I just wanted to ask everyone a question... my panic attacks have recently relapsed BIG TIME... I used to take a xanax 0.25 every once in awhile and it was great... now I am taking 2-5 everyday for these horrible panic attacks I am getting in the mornings... yesterday I had one that lasted 3 and a half hours and my fiance actually had to take me to the ER.. the doctor there suggested I get on anti-depressants to help with the anxiety... now I have been on these before, but went off them because we are trying to get pregnant... this was about 6-8 months ago...

now my question is, have any of you been on anti-depressants or medications like xanax while pregnant? I have been told that sometimes the risk of the medication during pregnancy is actually safer then having these horrible panic attacks during pregnancy. I just worry so much, because I could never forgive myself if something happened to my baby all because I had to be on medicine... it just seems so selfish... but I don't know what else to do because these panic attacks are ruining my life. I am trying to get into a psychiatrist, but if any of you have done that you know that you have to wait months and months!... I am currently seeing a therapist, but I am having a difficult time just getting up to get to those appointments... I actually had to cancel it today... I am lost and just don't know what to do anymore... Any suggestions? Advice?