Thread: Lump part of collarbone?

Lump part of collarbone?

HA kicking in again recently first time in a long time and its aiming towards a small lump just below right collarbone going into breastbone, Its pretty much just below the collarbone a small hard lump, it does feel like a bit of bone but HA making me think otherwise, I may be able to feel one the otherside but alot lot smaller. Just wandered if anyone else had this? Keep thinking it is a rock hard lymph node Do not really want to see a doctor just to be told it is part of the collarbone though!

---------- Post added at 19:46 ---------- Previous post was at 16:38 ----------

Ok I am convinced it is something bad, I Googled it and it has said about lymphoma, it feels rock hard but I am not sure if it is part of the collarbone

Re: Lump part of collarbone?

Feeling mines I think I can feel what you mean, just feels like bone. I'm not worried. Take care xx

Quote Originally Posted by Cakelady View Post
    Feeling mines I think I can feel what you mean, just feels like bone. I'm not worried. Take care xx
    Thank you, I feel calmer now and feeling again I can slightly feel one the other side and believe it is actually the collarbone. Hopefully my HA will be ok for now!

Aw good, it does get us in knots doesn't it?! xx

Collarbones are pretty weird bones. That have some interesting shapes to them. Like there's a flat area on each one that you can feel. There are two bumps on mine in the middle near my sternum. I freaked when I felt them before.

Quote Originally Posted by Toaster View Post
    Collarbones are pretty weird bones. That have some interesting shapes to them. Like there's a flat area on each one that you can feel. There are two bumps on mine in the middle near my sternum. I freaked when I felt them before.
    This is exactly where I am feeling mine as well, the right side I can feel more but the left side seems to have more muscle under collarbone so this could be why? Not even sure why I was feeling that area

Thread Information