Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Here from the other place!!!!

Bryan...

The Site from which your new members came has a membership of 1,500 - can your excellent site take the weight? That's quite a migration!

We need a gathering spot for those most afraid, right now, and a place at which we may yet learn what the future of our old AIMOO Board will be.

We have an AIMOO Health Anxiey Support Board, over there, but ALL AIMOO BOARDS appear to be out of commission - there are a lot of frightened people, still, out there and many will need a collecting point...a hangar after an earthquake, so to speak.

I'd like to think that the Tribe are welcome to collect, here?

Ian.

SOMETIMES, YOU MUST DO TO WANT TO DO!

welcome ian,
    ime sorry to hear about your problem,ime just a member of this site,but i really cant see nicola turning anyone away.
    nicola is away until friday evening,and she would know about the logistics involved,maybe adding a new forom,just for aimoo.
    hopfully radar will come online tonite,and ime sure she will be able to give you more information,she may even be able to phone nicola.
    in the meantime,just enjoy our site....bryan

Bryan...

Okay! Thanks, Bryan!

If any member knows an E Mail address for any person not yet here, would they please post the E Mail address either to me, by mail, or here, if they are sure that the owner of the E Mail address would never mind.

I'll do the largest E Mailing routine that I can, to keep familiar names gathering in the sight of frightened ex-HA users, and to speed up the process of becoming less "cut loose", as one member described it to me, today.

Please, note...on this Site, I am an ordinary member. I have no powers of any type and I have, as yet, no confirmable notices about AIMOO, at all. When I know something, you'll know something.

Please, forward those E Mail addresses, ASAP, though.

Also...it would be very constructive if RUMOURS that have absolutely no proof behind them were kept to a minimum, or dispensed with, altogether, to avoid increasing HA Members' fears. Please...if you hear an unconfirmed rumour, let's keep it quiet.

I have informed our other Mods, Louise, Julia and David (Tannhauser), by E Mail, that we are here.

Make yourselves at home, guys!

I wish I'd thought, sooner, of what to do in such a situation...I'm sincerely sorry for what has happened and for the absence of a faster working solution! We must all just...wait, for now!

Ian.

SOMETIMES, YOU MUST DO TO WANT TO DO!

don't apologize Ian, I feel better already.

This just feels weird.

You guys are like family now I feel like I was kidnapped or something and couldn't get to you.

Hi Jill, I feel the same way, I am lost here and this does feel weird. I hope the other board is up soon. Seems like a lot of our friends have not found their way here yet. Maria

Hey, guys,

So glad to see you all!! Whew, that was something, feeling completely exiled and alone!

Bryan, thank you so much for the welcome.

Marcy

Hey everyone, even though I was new over at AIMOO I still panicked when I couldn't get there. Glad to see people are migrating.

Hey, Does anyone know Kelle's email, so we can get her here??? Or is she here already? IT is SOOOOOOOOOOO good to see familiar names. I missed you guys so much!!!!!! Love Shawna!!

xo Shawna
    Let go, Let God

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information