Hi guys,
I know there are endless questions on this topic and I have read lots of them but I'm not sure what to do. I'm a 33 year old Male. Non smoker, no caffeine, no non prescribed drugs, the odd beer here and there but not more than a couple a month if that.

About 4 years ago I was rushed to hospital one late evening in aFib and a heart rate of over 200bpm. I spent the night there and they gave me various meds and I was sent home the next day. Shortly afterwards they did some tests and prescribed me 1.25mg bisoprolol although at the time I hadn't had any more issues. I have been taking that every day since and have rarely had any issues.

From time to time I would get a random beat or 2 here and there, maybe once every few days and even less frequently I'd have an episode where this would trigger my heart to speed up for s few minutes before calming down again although this has been getting gradually worse over the years. On no more than 4 occasions have I had any longer periods of aFib or ectopic beats (I have been told both) and these have been on and off with a funny beat once every 10-20 seconds or so for maybe a couple of hours at the most.

All was well until yesterday morning. Shortly after waking up I started having these rhythm issues, a felt a bit dizzy and the major concern was significant chest pains. I went to hospital (the chest pains being the deciding factor if nothing else) and awaited tests. They said they were ectopic beats and all the blood tests came back normal first and second time. I was still dizzy, still had chest pains and still couldn't catch my breath with the rhythm but they were short staffed and short of beds. 30+ hours on from when it started and just over 24 hours after being discharged it is still exactly the same.

In any given minute I'm getting 15 seconds or so if normal rhythm, 10 to 15 seconds where I get 3 or 4 or 5 extra beats then 15 seconds of normal etc etc
This has been going on since 8am yesterday.

One doctor mentioned they were ectopic but the discharge note says Paroxymal AF.

Part of me wants to relax and hope it goes away but with most episodes of this I've had only lasting an hour or so it is more of a concern. I have spent most of the time in bed frightened to move but I have had a little walk around the house which whilst it didn't alter the beats it made me feel very out of breath. I have noticed I have a lot of gas and have read a lot of things linking the stomach and the vagus nerve and the heart. I went from around 4.30pm Friday without food so was quite hungry when I went to hospital but didn't eat until I was discharged. Every other time I have had prolonged episodes of this has been on a full stomach, be it food or lots of fizzy drinks but this time is very different.

I feel my local hospital isn't in a position to help me and I do feel very on my own with the whole thing which is not helping the situation. My cardiologist who I see for 4 minutes per year does not appear to listen to what I have to say nor does he write anything down.
I've had 24hour ecg which came back fine, I've had lots of other tests there but of course if the rhythm is normal when they test it they won't find anything.
I personally feel they couldn't wait to get rid of me yesterday despite me being no better than when I went in and despite them doing nothing but a couple of blood tests and an ecg on a machine they admitted hadn't been working properly

Sorry for the very long post, I do waffle a lot.
If anyone has any advice especially if it includes more urgent medical attention then I'd love to know.

Rob