Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brain fog and dizziness

Re: Brain fog and dizziness

Yah like if I'm worried about something like my health it goes away and I freak out about whatever is worrying me, it's when I have nothing to worry about it kicks and it sacres the hell out of me it feels like I'm not me it's weird

---------- Post added at 23:14 ---------- Previous post was at 21:26 ----------

Yah i don't know, my doctor said it's because of a lot of change at once she said it will leave soon so I hope it goes away soon it's been 2 years and half

Mine lasts a split second. I'm not sure if it's BPPV? My head also feels odd sometimes like there's abit of pressure on my left side around my temples. I'm glad your getting your eyes tested. How did you get on? I'm too scared in case they see something. I need to get a grip and start enjoying myself instead of just waiting for every little twinge or pain to start me off worrying again.

Yes I get this alot! I noticed I get a brain fog /head pressure-in-head-and-sinus-related-to-anxiety when I'm in a crowded place like in a store, do you have any advice?

This thread is over a year old, so idk if the OP is still struggling, but a note on brain fog and dizziness - can absolutely be caused by anxiety. It can also happen from sinus issues or inner ear issues (which also cause anxiety) among other things.

The brain fog in these types of situations likely comes from the brain being overworked trying to balance. We take it for granted when it's all working correctly, but balancing actually takes a lot of coordination and if something is off everything else has to work harder to make up for it. I've recently had this experience with an inner ear issue. Just getting through the day is extremely exhausting...and doing it in crowds is even tougher!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I am going to see an ENT this week, so I hope it clears some things up. I've been experiencing the brain fog /dizziness accompanied with headaches and pressure on my nose where my sinuses would be.

L
    . Mn
    Tj
    !, oh Hoby.. Lp
    .. I Iy

P
    M J muzz ll jbn

Z Z p pollock

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information