Hi guys,

Basically a few years ago I had a case of epididymitis in the left testicle which spread to the testicle itself and lead to testicular atrophy in the left side.

Since then I started getting pain and discomfort in the right side, which I have seen a total of 4 urologists about - none of which have been able to explain and all of them seem to think everything looks and seems normal.

I've had countless ultrasound scans, and as of late the right testicle seems a lot lighter in weight and smaller than it used to be - despite the normal scans and tests I've had to rule out anything sinister.

It affects my self confidence. On an Orchidometer, my right testicle is the "25 ml" size which indicates the minimum range for adult size testicles, but for some reason it still seems a lot smaller than it used to be.

I am 23, weighing 12.5 stones, drink occasionally, don't smoke and never have, no steroids or drugs of any kind, and I'm about 5.3 feet tall.

I really don't know what this could be but I still to this day get pain in the right side and the testicle is definitely smaller than it used to be.

I've had all the hormones checked including FSH and LH and Testosterone which all came back completely clear.

Any ideas?
Cheers!