Thread: anyone have this? impending doom

anyone have this? impending doom

so now and then when I get my palps racing heart or etopics whateva they are I get a sense of doom like panic.. DOES ANYBODY ELSE GET THIS

I AM worrying about venrtricular taccyardia don't no why just get burst of racing heart and scares me all tests norm

Re: anyone have this? impending doom

totally. It's funny how we freak out about potential issues. I personally don't like reading about people who have ectopics and then have something like Afib or v-tach. It freaks me out. We're attaching danger to our ectopics when we've been told there's no need to. Still,
    I get a little bit concerned by the horror stories but I suppose we are at no greater risk than anyone else. More importantly, we really can't control what our bodies are going to do in that sense. It's best to try and not obsess. Operative word being try because I fall down the rabbit hole sometimes, myself.

hey yeah that's true. what do u mean the stories about people who have etopics then get vt? is there a link to them to condtions plz say there isisnt lol. or was it just bad luck or something..

yeah its werid been with people last few weeks never had symptombs then wen I am on my own it hits me again

I'm saying some people have ectopics and also have these other issues occur. Not necessarily that one causes the other, but I don't know. There are other external factors that contribute to a variety of arrhythmias for any person so I'm sure that factors in to the horror stories I've heard. mostly correlation between ectopics and afib but I'd have to research that more to have more clarity and I don't plan on doing that for the very reason I suggested above. It's best to not obsess. Far as I know, v-tach doesn't just come out of nowhere, usually theres an MI, or some sort of defect involved.

without sounding thick what is mi? thanks lol a don't think al google either. dam anexity..

do u no much about ecgs?

Myocardial Infarction or a heart attack. I do not know much about EKGs

ah right

What's your question re: the ECG? Might be able to shed some light.

hy thanks. erm my last ecg they said I had hight take off? they said its a normal variant in younger people and nothing at all to worry people.. just never heard about it before. probz had it on all my ecgs cuz they repeated it and sent me home with bloods andxrays. just scared that the hight take off could of been conncencted to something bad and tghey missed it cause I have anexity.this was 4 months ago now thou

Thread Information