Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

Re: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

Thanks Piglet , that sounds just like the crystal i need .

I will make myself some earrings because that would be perfect for sitting right next to the problem .

Also , is there a crystal to help with the spine ? any ideas much appreciated .

------------------------------------------------
    What crystals are you wearing now days piglet ?

Hi ya Mirry,

When you say spine could you tell me what sort of aspect ie; bones in general or pain etc etc???

For the last few months I seem to have been sticking mainly to kunzite and my smoky quartz - smoky and me really gel lol!!

I do very much like clear and milky/snowy quartz too and I expect as the summer approaches I will be including those again.

Love Piglet

I dont know really , I have fused spine and the hospital feel the message from my feet might not be making it to my brain , causing me to get off balalance. I also do have pain in my spine .

god what a mess ,lol. Any crystal that could help the nerves send the messages to my braine or help with the pain would be great.

I just wanted to tell about a lovely chakra meditation set I bought recently from the Holisticshop. It consists of all the appropriate colours in the shape of discs so they don't fall off your body while you are laid down using them.

I'm really very pleased with it and if I ever start giving crystal treatments this will be a very valuable addition to my collection.

Also a word about this - did you realise that in actual fact you use all clear quartz for the chakras if you want to. You don't necessarily have to have a different variety of stone for each point. One clever way of doing this is to buy artificially coloured clear quartz (I think www.livingdesigns.co.uk do some) they are called crackle quartz sometimes.

I know you might be thinking oooh no don't want anything artificially coloured but in this regard it is absolutely fine because its the generic property of the crystal that you are benefiting from and because it is clear quartz it is a general all purpose healer - so you get the full benefit of the stone but having it coloured this way helps you involve the colour of the appropriate chakra.

I only mention it because it can sometimes be a more affordable way of getting a chakra layout set than buying all different stones without any loss of quality.

Obviously you have to check it is indeed clear quartz and not just coloured glass!!!

Love Piglet

Hi Piglet,

Today I went and brought some crystals, smokey quatrz, Sodalite and I broke down crying the shop and the lovley lady gave a free Rose Quatrz, so kind.
    I did pick another one, its green, lovley colours. Im unsure what it name is my eyes was a puffy so didnt take it in to well.

I read the card and it menchion Arthritis that all I can remember! I thought it begain with the letter T? Im going there again soon so I wil check! lol

Ive even gone and brought some Sea kelp, and flaxseed oil.

Thank you so much for your help, im felling more postive today.

x x x

i love making jewellery...where do you get your supplies Mirri? some of your pieces are gorgeous btw especially rainbow crystal bracelet!
    xx

bought a sodalite necklace today - hoping it helps my panic and anxiety..... any ideas that i should be doing with it?x

Just saying hello to all my fellow crystal lovers.

Piglet

Hi Piglet!!!!! I was wondering if there is a crystal i can get to help me with my social phobia and communication with peoplex

Oooo, I've just discovered this.

Is there anyone still around who has any? I see this is a super old thread but I still thought I'd check in as I LOVE crystals!

I have sooo many, but my favourite piece's are my two Moldavites and my Libyan desert glass. I own many other rare stones as well.

I'd love too hear from someone who has similar alternative interests
    “Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding... And could you keep your heart in wonder at the daily miracles of your life, your pain would not seem less wondrous than your joy”

— Kahlil Gibran —

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread Information