Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

Re: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

Lol Piglet, you do make me laugh

Talking of amethyst I read an article about anxiety in a magazine recently and it mentioned that amethyst is natures tranquiliser - is that right as that is not the one I most often see mentioned for anxiety but it was the first one that was mentioned in this article to use for anxiety? Just curious - not that I'd ever wear anything pink/mauve/purple coloured lol. Actually it just said rest with it on your forehead which I think you've said to do with headaches and amethyst before too I think.

Lisa x

Lis - I do use amethyst for headaches as you know and have done for a fe years now, I even tried it on middle piglet who grudgingly admitted it helped her headache but she felt it was just cos it was a cool against her skin.

I do like amethyst very much - you know there are a handful of stones that are like your staples if you like and all can be used for anxiety or stressed states, these would include things like

clear quartz
    amethyst
    smokey quartz
    green aventurine
    rose quartz

then it's nice to add in the ones that particularly work for you eg sodalite for panic attacks etc and like me and Happyone are trying the kunzite now.

Obviously there are many many different stones and I love my collection - youngest piglet and I regularly mess about with them and I have to say she is getting very good at identifying the different ones.

However it is my belief that it is better to work well with a few than to work poorly with many. Which is why I am always interested in other peoples experiences with crystals because I cannot possibly work with every single stone there is just on myself - there aren't enough days in the week.

I have to say I now have very definate personal favourites that have proved useful to me.

I love this thread and specially love it when people have their experiences to throw in the mix.

Love Piglet

Thanks Piglet, very interesting

Lisa x

Hi Piglet

I find this post very interesting so thought I'd ask a question. Altho I read most threads I haven't started joining in yet mostly due to social anxiety and low self esteem (lack of confidence that anything I say is worth listening to etc ). I also suffer with panic attacks/agoraphobia (like many others) but feel the root of all these problems is probably a lifelong lack of self confidence.

Could you give me any advice on crystals you think may be able to help

Thank you

Pickle x

I can't do much on the advice front, but I am sure someone who can will be along soon, but I felt I had to respond to your post Pickle.

Anything you have to say is as valid and important as anyone else sunshine, ok? I bet you have loads of interesting stuff to say, and if you want to, you go for it!
    Nice to meet you. with the problems you encounter, I am sure you will find a mountain full of advice and support should you ever feel able to ask for it.

Piglet, I like my kunzite.....I had it on a pendant today! Had to blooming stretch one of my globes big style to accomodate it tho!

Happyone
    xx

I've been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.
    —Mark Twain

Hello pickle hun a big welcome to you.

What about starting with the kunzite like me and Happyone.

I find carnelian gives me a big boost of courage and a feeling that I can take on the world and sodalite for panic attacks or if you want to feel nurtured what about some rose quartz.

Tell me what is at the base of your lack of self-confidence cos that might help me know what aspect to work on. Also aside from the crystals have you ever tried Glenn Harrolds cd's he does a good one for confidence!!!

Happyone - where did you get your kunzite from in the end hun, as the little one I got for a short necklace is brill but the larger peice I ordered today came more as a slither which will be fab as a touchstone and I could even tape this one with some micropore right on the solar plexus but it doesnt fit into my spiral well due this shape. How much did yours cost - not a very cheap one is it kunzite.

Love Piglet

Thank you Piglet and Happyone

I cant remember any specific reason for the confidence problem but my mum did mention once that when I started infants school I had very bad eczema and the other children wouldnt play with me because they were 'frightened of catching it' . After the teacher talked to them everything changed and I made friends although I remember that from then on I always agreed with them for fear of being alone again . Apart from that I was lucky to have a great childhood and a great relationship with both my parents and my brother.

I'm going to order some carnelian and kunzite now and see if I can find any Glenn Harrolds cds.

Thank you both for taking the time to send such lovely replies

Ps - Sorry, but should I buy stones or crystal jewellery ie bracelets etc

Take care
    Last edited by Pickle; 28-09-07 at 18:36. Reason: Added a Ps

Pickle x

Well hun that is a totally personal thing really but you could buy a carnelian bracelet made from chips of carnelian - the kunzite is a bit harder to get hold of but I have tracked it down on www.hogglewick.co.uk and some suppliers on e-bay.

The carbelian will give you that extra oomph to feel brave and courageous like a lion lol!!! Also gives you a bit of boost in the energy dept too actually.

Let us know how you get on and ask anything you like - also don't forget that if when you are looking at any crystal and are particularly drawn to them then you could consider those too.

Love Piglet

Piglet

i am doing really well at the moment but i still have some roads that i will not travel down. Can you suggest anything that might help me. Perhaps something to give me courage and lessen the anxiety.

Linda xx

You know what Linda hun I think carnelian (a nice orange shade - imagine like the centre of the sun propelling you forward with great confidence in your mission) would be of great assistance here - it gives you courage and then the stamina with which to act!!! It gave me a real bit of oomph a couple of years ago when I was scared of goin to the dentist.

I have to say guys I am loving the kunzite and liking the fact you can give it a quick fondle if you feel panicky.

Well done Linda on all your recent progress mate that's really good to hear!!

Love Piglet

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information