Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

Re: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

Ellen , lol maybe we could ask it how old it is ? probally millions of years old so it should of been thru menopause by now ,lol.

gosh I just realise how mad I sound .

On a more sensible note , I have made up the rose quartz necklace and it looks lovely with the pink suede .

Here I go with yet another question (Piglet faints and has to be revived with her Pringles smelling salts!)

I need to get a crystal (Amethyst) with a 'single termination' for a healing ritual for anxiety that I have read in a book. However I am finding it hard to buy or even find for sale a single termination amethyst or any other crystal. I have seen loads of crystal points and these look the same to me so the question is - are crystal points the same as crystals with a single termination?

Thanks in advance,

Ellen x

Lol sausage!!!

Hun you've got it right when you say a single termination and a point look the same - they are!!! All you need to look for is the word point because not many places actually call them single termination. Obviously a double termination is a point at both ends and they are a little harder to find but not too bad.

Point away from the body to draw energy off.
    Point towards the body to bring energy in.

Actually this will make you laugh - one of the kids and I were being silly with the cushions and she threw it at me and it hit me on the forehead and I said "give over that just hit me third eye". We both cracked up - I did mean to say forhead and had no idea why I said third eye, got crystals on the brain now literally!!

Love Piglet

Following this one with interest guys! the mind boggles......

Ok, what about weepiness? I have been wearing my kunzite, but (due to meds mind) I am terribly weepy. I read with interest about Ellen not feeling an affinity with a certain stone. Today, I was feeling weepy (again....) and I felt angry (again..... ) at the kunzite. I have taken it off and put it away in disgust.
    Now, it isn't that I was thinking 'oh this isn't working for me' I just sort of looked at it in the mirror and thought 'you are bloody ugly' (the stone....not me!)
    I really don't feel like wearing it just now and have gone to wearing one with a stone that I don't know what it is but it is pinkish/red. I just liked the stone
    Am I reading into this something that don't need read?

Happyone
    xxx

I've been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.
    —Mark Twain

You know I once felt like that about a stone I had too - well infact over two stones, for some reason I felt really irritated even looking at them. So for now hun put your kunzite away.

Sometimes we just can't say why exactly it is that we are crying cos we don't know - we just feel out of kilter. So before I suggest a stone tell me at the moment what out of your collection can you look at and feel drawn to??

Could you also shut your eyes and feel what colour you would want to surround yourself in just at the moment - it might help if I said I would buy you a jumper any colour you like but you have to wear it now, so what colour would you choose.

Love Piglet

My prob is Piglet that I have lost my list of the names of the stones in my starter kit. But it is smooth, orange/red but with tiny white veins running through it. Yet if I was to surround myself in any colour it would prob be red/orange (the emphasis being on red...not orange....but not pillar box red...a rich reddish orangish warm colour.)
    Happyone
    xxx

I've been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.
    —Mark Twain

thats my favourite colour , orange/red/yellow

Those are just the right colours to lift us in the cold winter months - what about red jasper, think this one sounds a nice one for you at the mo.

'It grounds energy and rectifies unjust situations. Red jasper brings problems to light before they get too big and provides insights into the most difficult situations. It makes an excellent "worry bead", calming the emotions when played with. It cleanses and stablilizes the aura and strengthens your boundaries" Equates to the base chakra.'
    Judy Hall

Love Piglet

Oh and if you want to send me any pics of stones I could try and identify any you want me to!!

I have decided that the more I read about crystals, the less I know! At the moment I am plain confused about the cleansing process for crystals. I was putting them into salty water for a few hours and then drying them and leaving them on the windowsill for 24 hours so that they would get sunlight and moonlight.

Now I have read that salt can damage a crystal, other crystals aren't hard enough to be put into water and yet other crystals get damaged by sunlight!
    So Piglet please end my confusion and tell me if ALL crystals can be cleansed in salt water and left in the sunlight?

Also I read that you can cleanse crystals by ringing a bell? Is this true and how would that clean a crystal? And yet another book I have looked at says tthat crystals need to be cleansed after EVERY use ? Sure we'd spend our whole lives cleaning then?

Mirry has kindly made me a pendant and a bracelet ( Mirry) and so should I buy a crystal bed for the jewellery and which crystal?

Thanks for answering my last questions Piglet

Love Ellen

PS I had my Angel Cards read on Wednesday

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen70 View Post
    Now I have read that salt can damage a crystal, other crystals aren't hard enough to be put into water and yet other crystals get damaged by sunlight!
    So Piglet please end my confusion and tell me if ALL crystals can be cleansed in salt water and left in the sunlight?
    It is true that some crystals will be damaged by the salt and I know sunlight can fade certain stones like amthyst for instance. I have 2/3 basic methods to clean my stones even though there are many actually.

1. For all my jewellery I have bought a clear quartz crystal bed and every night after I have worn that jewellery I drape it on this bed and just leave it and then either wear it again the next or put it away.

2. For new stones I cleasne them under the running tap imagining all the negativity being washed away for a minute or two and then I put them on a plate and leave them in the sunlight or moonlight as suits me - I tend to avoid the midday sun as it's a bit fierce.

3. The bell method or in my case its a Tibetian singing bowl cos that is much easier, is very easy to do. Just pop your crystals in the bowl (mine is a silver coloured thing) and place it on the bed and then tap the rim with the wooden stick that comes with it and it will make a long ringing tone - it's the vibration of the ringing tone that cleanses the crystal. Perhaps you have heard people use these bowls or bells when they meditate and that's cos they focus on the sound.

Any of the above are good methods and soon you will find the ways that suit you best.

Does that help hun?

Love Piglet

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information