Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

Re: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

I was just wondering what your thoughts are on Rainbow Obsidian Piglet? :]

Folks I will be back on later today as I have to go out now and will reply in full then.

Mirry the only thing I would say is that wearing too many crystals at once can confuse the issue and contradict each other - so it may be best to work on what the most problematic issue is first!! Sodalite is the one for panic attacks!!

Be back later!

Piglet xx

I wondered if it could make it difficult but when Ive looked online alot of shops sell crystal bracelets containing different stones for anxiety and panic ?

I will look into getting some sodalite to make a bracelt for myself and others.
    Today I have worn some rose quartz earrings that I made last night and Ive been calmer today. I found them sitting in my bead box so made good use of them.

Rainbow Obsidian

I must admit to not having this type of obsidian in my collection as yet but I am most certainly going to look out for one. Obsidians are powerful strong stones and I haven't felt a need to use even the ones I do have yet either.

It is said that like all rainbow stones it has the power to grant wishes and can turn around misfortune, or a run of bad luck. This is why it is nice as a lucky charm type of stone.

Also excellent for cleansing the aura - I want to see one now to see if it actually has a look of labradorite with the oil on water thing going on or whether its more of a stripey effect!

Mirry - you can often buy chakra bracelets which are a mixture of stones, but I prefer to actually balance my chakras by placing the correct colour of crystal on the body in the appropriate place and laying down for 5 mins once or twice a week. Then on other days I just select the crystal I am drawn to or need to, and wear as jewellery.

What about using one particular stone as the theme and then adding in chips of the same stone to create a more interesting mix - or adding in smaller wooden beads, silver or glass beads and making the actual gemstone the feature. This wouldn't compromise either the look of the jewellery or its effectiveness. I have a lovely sodalite necklace on a thong that is made more detailed by doing just that.

When Karen and I visited a castle on Saturday they had a lovely little gift shop with some pretty jewellery in a glass display and I immediatley thought of you and said to Karen what a great setting for Mirry's jewellery!

Piglet

Wow thankyou for that Piglet! :] If i bought it as a bracelet would it be too strong to wear constantly then? Apart from when im in bed of course!

When I first starting wearing new crystals I did it a day at a time and then gave myself a gap of a day or two and then tried it again etc.

I do this over a period of say a month and if I don't feel a connection I cleanse it and put it away again, as it could be its not the right time for that particular crystal and I won't be drawing any benefit from wearing it because its qualites are not beneficial to me at this time.

I should do the same hun with the rainbow obsidian and then perhaps after wearing it for awhile let us know what you think.

Crystals are such a personal thing and are aids to help us help ourselves etc - I most definately feel a bond with some and not with others though.

Despite having quite a large selection of crystals now, time and time again I am drawn back to the same ones. Sometimes it is better to work well with a few than less effectively with more!!

Love Piglet

I managed to get some sodalite beads today in different sizes and they are really attractive !!! Now Im thinking of making myself a bracelet and maybe some earrings ? When I picked up the sodalite I did feel a connection,,,infact I felt anxious walking in the shop on my own and I asked straight away If they had any sodalite and as soon as I touched it I felt calm (is that normal?).
    ALso managed to get some, flourite/moonstone and some rose quartz pendants, also the dalmation one.

The cheapest way to make it into jewellery is earrings however I am interested in bracelets. Do you think thats a great idea Piglet ?

Note: If anyone wants something made for them to help with their anxiety I dont mind making up an item for you , cos the shops are soooooooo expensive it seems ?

Mirry hun - I should make it into whatever appeals to you mate and no it's not at all surprising that you had that reaction to the sodalite. I was just the same the first time I touched snowy quartz. I took longer to connect with my smoky quartz though but once I did then I really did!!!

Love Piglet

Hi,
    I don't want any advice on crystals but I just wanted to say I find this all interesting!
    Except....would there be a good crystal to give to a pregnant person? you know? Something calming or for labour or something? I thought it might make a good gift for my doc who is leaving to have a baby. Introduce the scientific mind to the unscientific???
    Happyone
    xx

I've been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened.
    —Mark Twain

-how strange I just read online womewhere about a crystal ideal for pregnancy and giving birth but cant remember the name of it ?

maybe Piglet will know ?

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information