I had to read up for this one - the ones listed for pregnancy are

Unakite
    Botswana Agate
    Moonstone

All very easily obtainable!

Love Piglet

Re: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

Hi Piglet

Went into a small town crystal shop today and had quite a lengthy chat with the owner. I told her my problem and she agreed that hermatite and black tourmaline were the crystals I should go with. She also told me to buy some amethyist but I can't remember why now (lol) and also some stones with 'angel hair' in (agan, can't remember why).

She 'threw in' for free a bundle of sage (I think it's called a smudgie) and I have to light this bundle and walk through the smoke which will also cleanse the crystals I bought.

Regarding my problem, she advised me to put pointed things in the window pointing outwards and to buy, if I can, an eye(?). At this point she was talking about being in Turkey where they wear the 'eye'. I should put this eye in the window.

Would appreciate your opinion on this Piglet.

Thanks
    Kay x

Hi ya Kay hun,

I will investigate the 'eye' thing further and see what I come up with. The only thing that I am thinking is that she meant a 'cats eye'!

The smudging is all fine - I tend not to use this as a method of cleansing for anything, as I like to keep things as simple as possible. I either use the running water method, or place my stones in a tibetian singing bowl.

The crystals you already have will be doing their job of protection just fine mate - try not to let fear overcome your normal commonsense.

Like us all our anxiety gets a focus and then we can't seem to shift our mindset on it and I think this is what has happened here. Sure you are picking up negative vibes (and who wouldn't) but commonsense and your extra protection and encouragement of your crystals will aid you to see this situation for what it is.

Big hugs.

Love Piglet

I have made up a Tigers eye heart necklace today and its just fantastic !!!

The Tigers eye heart is about 1 1/2 " its really thick and chunky and rich in colour ,
    It threads from one side of the heart to the other and Ive placed it on a Dark brown matching leather cord.
    mmm should I sell it or keep it ??? I absolutely love it.

I've just come on to add somemore to answer Kay's question and how funny that you should talk about Tigers Eye Mirry, as that is one I wanted to mention again. I should keep this one for yourself my lovely!

Kay - I think the lady at the crystal shop probably did mean 'Cats Eye' (Chrysoberyl) as it can be said to protect against the evil eye. It's not always easy to find a cats eye that hasn't been artificially coloured but an associated crystal would be Tigers Eye and Hawks Eye (blue).

We've already discussed on the thread how Tigers Eye is good for exams etc but not that it also is good against ill wishing and curses etc.

" Carry one when you are facing a potential verbal, mental or psychic attack by someone in a position of power or who has some emotional influence over you. Breathe in the golden light and allow it to create the aura of a tiger so all will turn back from attempting harm. Tigers eye will stop you feeling spooked by powerful energies or ghosts"

I would continue to use the Black Tourmaline and the Hematite but there is no reason why you can't add a nice piece of Tigers eye to your collections too. Often with crystals you have to find the ones that connect with you so you could see how you feel with Tigers eye couldn't you.

I also think she mentioned Amethyst because most crystal lovers will start with a nice cluster/geode of this in their home - a cluster or geode can look so attractive with all its sparkly purpleness. I bought one for my daughter when she moved into her new flat as a way of keeping the vibes positive in the room it was in.

It would be a nice one to have if you got a flat bed cluster as at the end of the day you can rest any of the other crystals you have been wearing or using on it and it will cleanse them for you.

Just remember not to put amethyst in direct sunlight as it can fade it.

I seem to remember 'Living Designs' had some nice clusters etc.

I like using an amethyst tumblestone on my forehead when I have a headache!

Hope some of this helps - feel free to ask any other questions.

Piglet

I lurve florite,think i spelt that wrong ,i wear it ,have bits and bobs all over the living room too Wonder why that is ??Any ideas Piglet! Love Paddie.xxxx

Paddington, Ive also made a flourite pandant necklace, its a very attractive pendant, it has a look of amethyst in it but with clearer and darker shades.

Today whilst at the doctors I sat down next to a lady who was wearing a long necklace containing just about every sort of gem stone on it !
    I had to make a comment about it cos it looked fantastic and must of been worth alot of money.

Im making a snowflake obsidion and heamatite bracelet at the moment, they seem to go well together visually and hopefully in the healing way too ?

I will try to get photos of them done if hubby gets time to take them and if I can remember my photobox pass word,lol.

Well Flourite can have different qualities depending on the colour you've been drawn to but in general it stimulates the 'free spirit' inside us all and can help us be inventive and creative etc and not to think in a small minded way.

Physically its said to help us with stiffness and joint problems eg; arthritis and interestingly here it is also said to help with the nervous system with psychosomatic allergies being relieved or alleviated. I find that bit interesting cos I wonder sometimes how much anxiety has brought about a tendency to allergies that I didn't particularly have before.

What colours were you both drawn to I wonder???

Piglet

Sodalight is suppposed to help with panic bev, Piglet told me this so I rushed out to get some straight away !
    I am wearing it as a bracelet and when I feel wobbly I start playing with it on my wrist.

I find myslef drawn to dalmation jasper alot, no idea why ?

Bev - as Mirry has said Sodalite is the first one to try for panic attacks.

You know what I would do if I were you, I would go with the intention of getting a nice piece of Sodalite either as a tumblestone or in the form of jewellery and then promise yourself one more stone as a treat.

Ask them in the shop if you can browse (crystal shop owners are usually very understanding people and will be full of advice if you need it etc) and then either be guided by eye as to what appeals to you, or if you don't feel silly then let your hand wander over the stones and see if any particular stone 'pull's you.

Intially I was drawn to all blue stones and then to yellow but so far my 2 most valuable (in terms of use) are smoky quartz and snowy quartz.

Please do tell us your experience cos I find it so interesting - I love all my crystals and now have special storage for them, I honestly am as happy as a pig in mud having an afternoon playing with them all!!

Piglet

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information