Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

Re: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

i have just purchased some lapis lazuli beads off ebay and then wondered what they are used for,so looked it up online and its ideal for me..
    Lapis Lazuli - Stone of Total Awareness

BLUE JEWELRY - Balancing the Throat Chakra

Lapis stimulates the consciousness toward the awakening of the perfection of the self. If you do not know how beautiful you are, then you do not as yet see your true nature. You are a being of LIGHT.
    Lapis can help open the part of the mind that brings with it the knowing that you are part of "All that is"
    • Lapis can help overcome depression, and open the door to self acceptance, which leads to serenity.
    • For many people all over the world Lapis lazuli is considered a stone of truth and friendship.
    • Communicatin: The deep blue stone brings about harmony in relationships and helps its wearer to become an authentic individual who may openly and fearlessly state his or her deepest thoughts to another.
    • Lapis Lazuli is a powerful stone for those who seek spiritual development. It' brings mental clarity & emotional healing.
    Physical:
    Disorders of the throat, bone marrow, thymus and immune system. Insomnia, vertigo, and dizziness. Helps repair hearing loss and damage to the Eustachian tube.
    AwarenessLapis Lazuli - Stone of Total

Thanks for your reply Piglet. I think the 'eye' she showed me on her key ring was artificially enhanced as it was a little too blue!! I know I have to reign myself in a bit as I have that anxiety ridden tendancy to focus all my energies on one aspect of my life to the detriment of others. I think I'll buy myself a sort of beginners guide to crystals before I go completely off the topic.

I even placed pointy knives in my window last night but I knew when I was doing it I shouldn't be!! Just didn't feel right. Like I was indulging in something a bit too 'dark'!!

Thanks again Piglet for your good advice.

Kay x

Quote Originally Posted by ksmith View Post
    Like I was indulging in something a bit too 'dark'!!
    That's cos at the end of the day your sound judgement was there to support you hun - well done!!!

If we remember crystals are there to aid us in helping ourselves then I would say they are doing their job admirably! They just help bring out the strength you already knew was there and from that your confidence will increase and grow.

Love Piglet

I was on eBay buying some aromatherapy candles the other day (they are lovely, got them this morning - hand made soy wax, one mixed with oils for anxiety relief and one for my bedroom with a mix to aid sleep).
    I bought two bracelets from a different seller (still waiting for these), I chose two that I felt drawn to - one golden tiger’s eye and the other rose quartz. I don’t know much about crystals but I did read that tiger’s eye will balance the rose quartz, does that sound right Piglet? Can I wear both these bracelets together? Thanks,

Nel xxx

Hi ya Nel,

I often wear a rose quartz bracelet cos rose quartz is such a loving nuturing stone but as yet have no jewellery of tigers eye - something I intend to correct very shortly. Trouble is I fall in love with all the stones lol so I need to be a little selective. I used to be the same with sweets too!

Although I tend to like wearing just one variety of crystal at a time I think the best thing here is to look for the uses of a crystal and see if they look to be complimentary to each other ie: I wouldn't mix carnelian with rose quartz cos carnelian is a energy booster and gives you strong courage and oomph whereas a rose quartz is a much gentler more calming stone and they would contradict each other, sending out confusing vibrations.

So if you buy your crystal for whatever issue you want help with just check any others you want to wear aren't for opposite type issues - does that make sense???? Also some do similiar jobs to each other so it's unecessary to wear more than one but it can be a case of trial and error to find the one that you really connect with.

Does that help?

Please read post below for how to start a collection.

Love Piglet

How to start your own little collection

If you are relatively new to crystals one of the best ways to get to know some stones and to use them (even if you don't choose to wear them) is to get a chakra set (you can buy complete chakra sets already made up from the sites on the first post).

A chakra set will consist of mainly 7 crystals in the following colours red, orange, yellow, green or pink, pale blue, dark blue and purple. You can also add in 2 more if you like to place on the floor at your feet and on the floor above your head of brown and white.

A couple of times a week you could take some time out (about 5 mins to start with) and lay yourself down and place the coloured stones on the corresponding part of your body - if you get a ready made kit this will tell you where to place each colour. If you choose to select your own individual ones then I can tell you where to place them - it's very simple indeed and a most relaxing thing to do and it's really nice to have a little 'me' time!!

Once you have your chakra collection you may find yourself drawn to one or more of the particular colours and this is a great starting point for adding more to your collection and stops you just going off and going a bit mad with all the choice out there.

You will want to keep your collection cleansed and charged which I think I have already mentioned how to do but if anyone ever wants clarification on that then just ask.

Love Piglet

My daughters class is doing a lesson today on crystals, shes taken in some crystals to show off ,lol.
    She also took some of my jewellery so I hope I get it back !!!

Hi all thanks for the lapis post Mirry..i lurve lapis..i have a few jewels in it ,i willwear them more often now..i am drawn to green of late...my flourite is all bands of green and purple..i have a nightlight candel holder made of it and it is divine when lit!Also an obolisk shape too,and bracelets in pale geen too..it seems the right stone for me from what piglet said ..so iwas drawn to the right ones for me! I give crystals to my Grandson too,he calls them his magic stones ones for courage and others well for everu occassion really..i have a wonderful book which tells me al, about the individual stones ..by a lady called Melody..i have her melody stone too..mysis ter the crystalhealer bought ity for me Piglet have you tried out the new crystals called Lamura ??I think that is the name sposed to be pretty potent I tell you what are lovely and cheap too..a worry crystal!MINE IS ..YEP..FLOURITE!!It has a dip in the stone which is flat and ovel in shape,so you can hold it in your hand or pocket and gently rub the indentation .it is sooooo soothing..most crystal outlets stock them..i ger most of my crystals from cornwall..or off my friends who have a market stall,they are two fab blokes! Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers for that Piglet. I'll give it a bash wearing them individually and then together, see which works best.

Nel xxx

Pads - I would love to go to Glastonbury and around there to get my crystals, a friend says its like another world.

Nel - do tell us your findings hun as it is so interesting hearing peoples different experiences.

Love Piglet

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread Information