Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

Re: Crystal Therapy Advice Thread!

Yes Mirry see if an 18" or 20" does the job!!!

Piglet

Thanks for that Piglet - I must admit my panic makes me hyperventilate and the only crystal that really works for me is aquamarine which is for the emotions and opening the throat chakra!! Wenjoy x

My panics start in my stomach!It lurches,then to my heart area..i dont think even a 20 incher would do the trick any ideas??Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxOh i got two more worry stones from wales on saturday agreen/yellow one and a silver one!!Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ooh they sound lovely Pad - what are they!!

I have some chains/thongs that are 30 and 32 which hang well below my boobs Pad so that's also inline with your tums tums!!

Piglet

Here's another little treasure trove for us to nose around in - thank you Paddie hun for the recommedation!!!

http://merlins-cave.net/uk/

Love Piglet

Ah so glad you found it Piglet,i was about to send that addy to you too,as well as the other one They are very genuine folk who run this site everyone.Their knowledge of crystals is amazing..the shop they ran in tintagel has closed now, sadley,mind you 27 years is long enuff,i must not be selfish,and it means i can share them with all of you too Happy browsing.Love Paddie.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Piglet mate,

Just been reading this thread with interest.

I have a fair bit of amber jewellery and some garnet - all this is set in gold as pendants, bracelets, rings etc so the actual stones never actually touch my skin themselves however I was wondering should I still be cleansing the stones in the the jewellery somehow? I never ever have so far as it would never have occured to me.

Interesting reading that we're drawn to stones that offer what we need too - however I am drawn to amber as I like brown things and garnet as I like red things and both colours match the colours of clothes I wear rather than any other reason I think. Yes a blue stone for example may help me but I'd never pick it as I don't like the colour blue etc. Just looked up amber though (on that merlins cave link) and it said it can be really good for asthma, physical healing, absorbs negativity and best of all will begin to equalise any imbalance of the nervous system sending out a strong relaxing feeling! If only eh! Never worked so far lol.

Ta mate,

Lisa x

Lis - I would treat yourself to a small clear quartz cluster/bed or an amethyst one, just big enough to rest one or two peices on at a time (probably cost between £5-£10) and leave them on there overnight! That will cleanse them of any negativity they may have absorbed throughout the day of you wearing them.

I have a peice the size of just bigger than my palm and when I take off a necklace at night I lay the stone part on the bed and then the next morning I either wear it again or put it away.

I tend to have favourites too and like you I do wear alot of brown (mainly in the winter) so smokey quartz is a big favourite with me!!

You know it's funny about you not thinking they work necessarily for you - you have to remember they are aids to you helping yourself ie; they put you in a good place so you can give your body the optimum chance to heal itself. That's the same with most alternative therapies - you've probably heard me say that when I've been talking about reflexology too!!

I read an interesting article the other week about how well animals respond to crystal healing, and bless em they can't know about it one way or the other can they ........or can they!!!!!!!!!

Love Piglet

Thanks alot Piglet, I will look into getting a cluster bed.

Thanks for the advice

Lisa x

Just a thought does the bed itself need cleansing/washing every now and then at all aswell mate?

Lisa x

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information