Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Underarm lump

Underarm lump

Hoping someone can help me. I've had a sore armpit on and off recently and the other night i started feeling about and found a lump when my wire in my bra sits. It moves about under the skin and is quite small ( maybe smaller than a pea?) At first i thought maybe it's the wire that's been digging in which it has but now I'm thinking it's something more sinister. Has anyone experienced this?

Re: Underarm lump

Sounds like a breast mouse.

I am going abroad in saturday for a week so called my gp to get an appointment but cant get one until the 24th. I remember the lump i went to get check the last time the gp said its mobile and smooth which means its unlikely to be anything sinister! I dont want to be worrying my full holiday

Underarm lump worrying now

Hoping someone can help me. I've had a sore armpit on and off recently and the other night i started feeling about and found a lump when my wire in my bra sits. It moves about under the skin and is quite small ( maybe smaller than a pea?) At first i thought maybe it's the wire that's been digging in which it has but now I'm thinking it's something more sinister. Has anyone experienced this?

Re: Underarm lump worrying now

Iv got a movable lump bout cm size where my underwire sits below my breast tho iv had four years had numerous ultrasound nothing is seen although everyone can feel it under skin. It worries me still to this day x

I remember my gp saying the last time about another lump it was smooth and mobile so it would be highly unlikely to be anything nasty. This one is mobile its like when i press it it jumps away.

Thought i would reply on this one... I've got a pea size lump under one armpit and a marble size one under the other.. I found these after having loads of pain under my arm pits just after Xmas... just as you said when I feel them they slip away from my fingers.. I was sent to a breast screening consultant (bit weird as I was the only male there) who was not concerned and sent me round the corner for a ultra scan to find no prob atal!!
    On a different note.. alot easier for me to tell others than to tell myself.. I've had very bad health anxiety since I was 15.. I'm now 36.. since I was 28 it's been over lumps. And trust me I've got loads of em.. every time I find em between me and Dr google I diagnose my self with cancer.. but my point here is every lump I've had scanned.. nothing.. all clear.
    Hope you have a good holiday

I attended my gp this morning who said its either a cyst or a fibroadenoma so nothing to worry about. She said if it changes or i feel anything else ive to go back. I was joking she'd refer me back to the breast clinic. Should i be happy with what shes said?

what would you say to someone who asked you that question?x

I know! I just thought she would refer me to the breast clinic to be sure

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information