Thread: Do u have to be diganoised

Do u have to be diganoised

Do u have to be diganoised with etopic beats to accutally know that's what your having. because first time I got checked doc said I might be feeling etpoic beats or might be anexity then the other 6 times within a year no1 has mentioned etopic beats on my tests and have just said everything is fine and normal

so do u have to be diganossied with etpoics and would they be clear on the ecgs?

thanks

Re: Do u have to be diganoised

Unless you had one while they were taking an ECG, then no one would know about them. Usually people wear a 24 hour monitor so they can catch the ectopic and properly diagnose it. However, these are so common, especially with the anxious, that some Doctors will decide they're ectopics just by your description and decide they aren't concerned with it. You on the other hand are concerned. You should express these concerns and get some sort of proper testing so they can assure you with certainty that you don't have a fatal arrhythmia.

Re: Do u have to be diganoised

everytime I have had the ecg I have been having the feeling I have now its the same feeling and everytime its picked nothing up whch makes them believe its nothing at all? like some people go for tests and their symptombs go that's why don't get picked up myn were there wen they were strapping it on to me my chest was bulging? so it diidnt pick it up

Thread Information