Thread: had a bad night

had a bad night

bad night last night my palps just would not stop kept me up most of the night on and off.. but what I wanted to ask is when I have my head on the pillow I can feel my pulse beating but then it stop then starts again.? did my pulse stop? or is it movments with my head. like sometimes it gets strong then weak then cant feel it? plz help me out

Re: had a bad night

hi there ...the last time I logged on here was exactly 1 year ago and the reason I looged on then was ......palpitations. Ive had em before when ive given birth but put it down to your body going through the stresses of labour BUT last year when I logged on they came on and didn't go for several week....gradually fading BUT initially terrible absolutely terrible!!!! I know people have different perceptions of terrible but mine were fast , super fast pulse for about 48 hours and a boom boom ...skip....BOOM!!!!VERY SCARY. I no longer get panic attacks after an acute time with them years back but, I will always have an undercurrent of anxiety ...the panic attacks still haunt my memory although my life is as good as can be back to normal . yes ive had panic attacks, anxiety disorder, agrophobia and I was born a bit of a stress head and highly charged individual ....and I did drink (up until last year) loads of coffee and a bad sugary diet ----so gives perfect logic as to why they came on but this last week theyre back and all I can say as I noticed no one had responded to your thread....... a bit of comfort....when your having it a bit tough and inding it hard to find the strength to cope, remember, there are many of us sat somewhere or in the night frightened completely axious and going mad with worry....worse thing is even on a good day hospitals drive me mad, well if I'm the patient and the beeping, concerned faces etc....make me freak out even more .......why do some of us constantly the most horrible issues and ailments. Take care and take comfort in knowing others know how bad these are

ps, and what you describe and question above about the pillow thing SNAP Ive had the exact same , so much so I had to put my hand under my head......but the answer to your question, I have no idea. Hoping yours, mines , everyone suffering this horrid torment ....gets better really really soon
    Last edited by Col; 17-04-17 at 22:36.

Re: had a bad night

hey thanks for your long reply appreicite it. (mind the spelling mistkakes lol) yeah on a night I have to put my top over my pillow so cant hear the heartbeat as it dose my head in in a way I laugh at my self cause I think I would panic if I cudunt hear my pulse so I cant win lol. yes I have good days and horrible bad days. there just very distracting and i cant chill. when i am busy there not as bad. i do drink coffee about 4 a day is that bad. av been told it wont help them.. i do drink beer bout 2 a day.. and my diet is crap so i no am not helong my self but i have cut back on certain stuff.

its just hard not to panic and rush to hopstial but i totaaly get what u mean when u see the doctors faces. everytime i go to hopstial i come out worrying about sumthing else they have said. my anexity latches on to anything.. i haven't been to hostpital since last November before that i was there evey 2 months for 6 months straight worrying now i am controlling it a bit better

Thread Information